3

Ring, ring, riiiiing. Ugh. It was 6.30 am. It was going to be a long day today. I had a headache and my body was hurting. It couldn't be the beer I drank at the party last night.

After snoozing in 20 minutes I got up and took a quick shower. I put my dreads in a ponytail. I had been dreaming about a curtain french woman. After what happened last night with her and the guy, I was scared to go to french class and see her. I dont know if she would confront me about this.
——————
Today I wore a nice, red and black dress and black nike shoes. I wanted to try and go for a jog in my free period today. I took my bag and the book I needed for french. I only had french today.

I walked in to french and saw I was the only one in the room. The others haven't arrived yet. Not even Scott who loves to come early to class. It was 7.45 and he use to be in class 7.30. I saw Ms. Comier standing next to the board writing something down. "Ms. Comier? Where is everyone?" She turned around. "I gave you guys some exstra time to come a bit later bc there was a party last night. I thought you knew?" She told me. I shook my head no and sat down in my seat.
———————
After french class Ms. Comier told me to stay. She wanted to talk to me about last night. What I saw.

"Who was he?" I asked curious but also a bit worried. I dont know why I was worried. Was it bc she was my teacher or did I actually have feelings for her? Ms. Comier looked me in the eyes. "He's my ex. His name is Aldous. Or doctor Leekie," she answered. He's trying to get me back, but there was a reason I broke up with him," she added. I looked at her. "Im gay."

I was in schok. Did my teacher told me she was gay? Why? Suddenly I started to cough. Really bad. Blood came out of my mouth and on my hand. "I have to go, Im sorry," I said and walked as fast as I could to my dorm. I guess no jog today.
——————
Later that night there was a knock on the door. I opened and saw it was Ms. Comier. "Cosima, you forgot your bag earliere," she said. "Thank you." I took it from her.

"Is everything ok?" She asked looking at me with a worried look. "Im fine!" I snapped at her. Why was she still here? It was friday night. She should be out in town partying or something. "Ms. Comier what are you doing here?" I asked confused.