4

Ms. Comier was in my room. We were alone. I only had one question I wanted to ask her. "Ms. Comier? What's your first name?" I asked her. She smiled at me. "It's Delphine," she answered in the most beautiful french accent I ever heard. "I like it," I said smiling.

We sat in bed talking all night until I fell asleep with my head in her lap. She caressed my cheek with her soft hand. I smiled in my sleep.

The next morning Delphine was in my bed sleeping. She was still wearing her clothes from the day before. So did I. We must have been falling asleep. There was a knock on the door. Shit, I thought. I had a coffee date with Scott. She had forgot everything about it.

Delphine woke up confused by the knock. I could see on her face she was thinking the same as me. "It's Scott, we are going out for coffee. Sorry Delphine, I totally forgot about this. Can you hide in my closet?" I asked her and she hid there. I opened the door for Scott. "Hey Scott, wait a sec, then I'll be ready ok? Just come in, read a book or something." I noticed Delphine's jacket on the chair and quickly put it under my bed. It smelled like her. Damn it. I put on a cute red dress, my glasses and tied my hair up in a ponytail. One of my typical outfits.

-------------------

"How's it going with your boyfriend, Scott? Have you told them the three words yet?" I asked teasing him a bit. He shook his head no. "Im too scared Cosima, I dont know how to say it to him. We have been dating in 4 years and he haven't said it eighter," he said looking sad. "Well, you should just invite him out on a date. A special place and then when the time is right, you will tell him." I smiled for myself. I was really happy for him.

"Dont worry Cosima, you will find the perfect woman someday, I know it. And maybe," he stopped talking, "maybe she's closer than you think." He nodded his head in the direction of the door. I looked his way and saw Delphine walk in. She was with another woman. A bit older than her. Was it her mother?

I looked at Scott. "You're crazy. She's our teacher. Our very hot teacher. But nothing will ever happen." I made eyecontact with Delphine and started to blush. "They're coming over!" Scott said. I looked up and Delphine suddenly stood next to our table with her mother. "Ms. Comier? We were just talking about you," Scott said. He knew he was pushing the limits. I kicked him under the table. She looked at me. "Really?" She looked me in the eyes and raised her eyebrow.