2

After a long school day I walked back to her dorm. I wanted to sleep. I had a headache and in science I had been coughing a little bit.

I was sitting on the edge of my bed when the thoughts of Ms. Comier came into my mind. I took of my clothes and layed down under the covers. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
—————
I woke up with a sound of someone knocking on my door. "In a sec," I yelled and got quickly dressed. I opened the door and saw a girl. Probably at my age standing with a flyer in her hand. "I was told to give you this. There is a party tonight at Sarah's place," she told me and gave me the flyer. I took the flyer and read it. "I'll think about it, I have a lot of homework."

I was debating of going to this party. I knew Sarah. She was the type who loved to run the school and manipulate everyone. I didn't wanted to go though, but then I saw myself in the shower 30 minutes later.
———————
I arrived at Sarah's dorm. Of course it was one of the biggest ones on campus. I knocked. It took a while before there was one who opened it. And it was Sarah. "Ugh I thought it was the pizza guy," she said and let me in. I should probably tell you that I wasn't on the top of her list. Yes she had a list. "Thank you for inviting me, I mean we never talk." She ignored me completely and went to talk to her boyfriend.
—————
It was around 9 pm now. I decided to get back to my dorm. I have been having one beer and standing in the corner looking at the others. No one have been talking to me. I arrived at my dorm and was about to take the key out of my pocket when I heard her. And by her I mean Ms. Comier. She was here? I looked at her. She was'nt alone though. I heard yelling.

I walked a bit closer and saw there was a guy with her. I couldn't regonize him. He was probably her boyfriend or something. I made eyecontact with the guy and he stopped. "Who are you?" He starred at me. "Cosima?" Ms. Comier said with a "help me" look on her face. I turned around and walked back to my dorm.