Ch. 2 (episode 17) part one

I was at home finishing my project when my phone started ringing. Without looking to see the ID, I answered.

"Hello?"

"P-pansa, I need you to come home. Your sister is missing and hasn't spoken in months. I need your help, please. I'm at the end -"

"Stop. Don't finish that sentence or you won't have any daughters left. I'll be there tomorrow." And hung up. Kisa, why are you acting like this?

~~~~~Meanwhile
Haru was running with a blanket over his arms to a house. As he was running, he ran into Yuki and tohru.

"Yuki?" He asked. Tohru immediately ran to haru.

"Haru?" Yuki said as he started to walk towards haru.

"What are you doing out here in the rain like this?"

"I could ask you the same thing." Yuki said as he put his hands in his pockets as tohru tapped haru face with a napkin.

"I mean look at you you're soaking wet. What is it did you get lost again?"

"No I had to find something"

"Find what?"

"Well I... Was looking for her." Haru said as he uncovered the blanket to show a tiny tiger.

"Oh what a cute little cat!"

"Actually Ms. Honda, she's a tiger."

"Uh.... A tiger?"

"Yes, this is Kisa Sohma." Tohru, being excited for meeting another member of the zodiac family started to introduce herself and put her hand out to pet the tiger, only for the tiger to bite her hand.

Being Tohru, she freaked out and passed out while the tiger had an annoyed look and haru just looked uninterested. Yuki, being him freaked out and was able to bring Tohru back to reality and they all walked together to Shigures house.

--------
Haru was bandaging Tohrus hand that the tiger bit while the said feline laid in a corner,her head away from everyone. Yuki looked at the tiger and glared.

"Kisa, you apologize to her." Yuki said sternly,only to get silence.

"Kisa!" He said again, raising his voice.

"Its no use yuki. She can't speak." Shigure said which made the room silent.

Haru started explaining about how since she started middle school shes been acting different to now when he had to look for her.

"But maybe she ran into a boy?" Tohru asked, concerning about kisa transforming into a tiger. Haru shook his head.

"No, I think its because she is under a lot of stress..." the room went silent, but yuki was still confused.

"But why....what could possibly-"

"She was bullied." Kisa immediately stood from her spot and ran to haru and bit his arm. He looked down and glared at her.

"That hurts. What, are you made at me now? You made this my problem when you started running away. You know your mom is still out there right now looking for you? She probably even called your sister to help. Do you know much your sister is gonna be pissed off having to come back to this place she tried so hard to get away from?" Kisa cried and ran away.

Tohru stood up seeing blood coming from the bite but also kisa running away.

"Ahh! Haru bleeding,but kisa ran away and I have to get bandages since kisa is bleeding no haru is bleeding." Tohru said freaking out on what to focus on first. Shigure held a hand to calm her down.

"We will let her calm down some. Although haru, did you really have to bring up her sister?" Shigure said as he sat down wrapping harus bite.

"It just slipped. But I know she called her....so she will be here soon."

"Um...who exactly?" Yuki asked.

Kyo secretly grinned at the thought of his best friend and secret crush coming back. Shigure noticed and pointed it out.

"Well, kisa as you know is cursed, but she has an older sibling who was supposed to be the tiger but took the panther curse when she found out she would be a big sister. A true sacrifice honestly. Pansa is kisa's older sister that hold the curse of the panther, who is supposed to being peace and happiness to the god. As far as we know, she can calm kisa and Kyo in an instant to do them being all cat family related. She is I believe a month younger than yuki and kyo. She left 3 years ago to the states. She told us adults to only call her if there was an emergency. Like kyo losing control, something with kisa, or akito breaking his promise to her."

Yuki seemed interested in the panther now that it seemed as if she could actually bring peace to the family by giving akito happiness. He wondered if they had to be together.....

"Is akito and the panther...." yuko started.

"Hell no! There ain't no way I'd let her be with him." Kyo interrupted.

Shigure chuckled. Kyo blushed and glared at him.

"What so damn funny?!"

"You still have a crush for Pansa don't you, Kyo?" Yuki looked at kyo to see his face bright red.

"I mean, who doesn't! All the guys her age and older had a thing for her at some point. Especially you and that damn rats brother!" Yuki froze at the mention of his annoying older brother. Ayame never mentioned to him about this panther member. Just as he was gonna defend his brother for liking someone who is 6 years younger, he saw shigures face pinkned.

"She has a lot of nice qualities and she grew in really well! Of course me, aya and even hatori couldn't help but look or think. At least our minds about her now aren't as bad as yours is with her now. You probably have some dirty thoughts!" Shigure countered back, trying to defend his liking of the younger relative. Yuki grew even more curious on this girl if she even had hatori hooked on her at some point.

He knew then, that he had to meet her, and soon.