Ch.5 episode 17 part 4

Pansa POV
"Are you ok Akito?" I asked him, the god, as he layed his head in my lap as I play with his hair lightly.

"I honestly wish that you weren't promised to the rat. I wish you were promised to me. Life would seem.....happier and fun. People wouldn't be afraid of me if you were with me. You are the panther after all. My panther."

"Well, my arrangement with this yuki was settled with the last set of the Zodiac. Therefore the last god as well. He was different compared to you. He didn't need the panther. In fact, he didnt want the panther. He said the panther brought misery to him. So he sold her to the cat. But the cat had an affair and the panther was sad, so she committed suicide."

"I know but still....I don't think i could every be mad at you. I can't imagine me being with anyone else. I don't like to share, and the fact that your a very kind and outgoing person, it doesn't help since everyone demands your attention."

"Is that why you kept yuki away from me when he was of age on knowing who I would be to him? Because I would have just accepted him as my fiancee? Accepted my fate?"

Akito went silent. So I was right.....

"Akito...."

"You know I feel and I know who you are promised to-"

Knock knock

Smells like sea water....

"Yes Hatori?"

"Its time Lady Pansa. Lord Akito, I shall make sure she arrives safely."

Akito sighed but stood up. He held his hand out to me and I took it as he helped me up. He looked at deeply and hugged me tightly.

" i will come see you at the end of the week after school ok? Please be good akito."

"I will...now that i know your home."

He kissed my head slowly. I pulled away after he did and turned towards hatori. He held the door open for me and we walked out. As we were walking to his car, I had to ask.

"Hatori, where exactly are we going?"

"Well, we need to get you to Ayame and his shop so he can do your measurements for your party."

"Party?"

"Akito is throwing you a welcome back party, however as much as hates to do it, and doesn't want to, he has to host your engagement party as well."

Why ayame though.......ugh

Yuki POV

"What do you mean engagement?!"

Shigure sighed.

"Yuki, you ever thought why akito abused you? Hid you away from the world? It was because he was jealous of you. In the last set of Zodiac, the god set up the engagement. He said unless the they were the same gender, the next rat shall be paired with the next panther. So it would've been you and kisa, but since she took kisa's curse, it is know you and her sister, Pansa. Akito kept you away because Pansa is the type of person to accept it. Pansa would accept you as her fiancee and Akito hates how she won't fight it. The only way the engagement would be stopped is if she had a baby with someone other than you or one of you died."

Shigure took a breath and then smiled happily.

"Alright let's go....time to get measured for your engagement party. Let's go Kyo-Kyo."

"Dammit stop calling me that you old dog! I ain't going-"

"She will be there. In fact she would be there with hatori right bout now. You would like to see her wouldn't you? You wouldn't not attend her party would you?"

"Alright shut up I'm going."

He is willing to go to my crazy brothers shop where my crazy brother is.....to see her? Is she really that big of a deal?