Ch.4 episode 17 part 3

Kyo POV
Man when will she get here?!
I started pacing around the dining area of shigures house since the bastard made me stay here as he went to go pick up Pansa.

"Will you stop pacing? Your gonna wear down the floors and your giving me a headache." That damn rat said from the table.

I scoffed at him.

"You wouldn't understand you damn rat. She is the heart of the Zodiac. She doesn't deserve you."

I mumbled the last part but I guess he heard me.

"Deserve? While I would like to roast how I'm better than you, I feel like there's a bigger meaning behind your words. Especially given the fact I've never met her. So what do you mean by that?"

"She's-"

"I'M HOOOMMMMEEEEE!!" Shigure thankfully interrupted. But I didnt see Pansa.

"Well? Where is she?!"

Shigure nervously chuckled and rubbed his neck, Avoiding my look. Which only means....

"Akito wanted to see her and welcome her back. You know how possessive he is with her kyo."

"Kyo what did you mean deserve?"

"Why does he always get to see her before the rest of us?!"

"He is the God, kyo. She is supposed to help and be with him."

"It doesn't make sense, though. Why would she be engaged to the damn rat if she is supposed to be with him? She is actually supposed to be mine. The panther is for the cursed cat."

....

.....

......

.........

"Engaged?"