Ch.6

Pansa POV

As Ayame started to measure me.....physically someone bonked his head. I turned to see my fellow cat friend. He was with Shigure and some kid who looked like a younger silver haired version of Ayame.

"Damn Snake! Keep your nasty hands off her!" kyo said, while glaring holes into ayame's head. I held my arms out to hug him only to have shigure jump in my embrace instead.

"You stupid dog! you saw her earlier." shigure just stuck his toungue out at kyo.

"Doesn't mean I had enough hugs from her, kyo-kyo." Kyo just glared at him.

"Who is he?" I said as I motioned towards the silver haired boy who was trying to get ayame off him. They all froze.

"Pansa, you mean you don't know? Akito didn't tell you about your...."

"Akito told me about my engagement to the rat. That doesn't have anything to do with who this boy is."

"Kitty, this is the rat. This is Yuki, Ayame's younger brother and also the rat, your fiancée." Shigure said as he slowly got out my arms. I looked at the boy was just announced as my fiancée. Is it me or does he look like he can pass for a girl?

I walked closer to him till he tensed up.

"Are you transgender? Cause you look like you could or should be a girl."

They all stared at me till kyo bursted out laughing on floor.

"PFFTT....HAHA!! Rat boy your own fiancée thinks your a girl-" the rat, yuki, punched him into a wall.

"damn rat."

He looked at me a bit annoyed.

"I can assure you that I am a male and was born a male. Like my.....brother, we have feminine features."

"yes, well. I can see that." I said, as kyo hugged me from behind. Ayame gasped and pointed at kyo.

"get off my sister in law. Yuki, he is hugging your fiancée in an unprofessional manner."

Yuki rolled his eyes but glared at kyo who just smirked back at the rat. yuki could see why kyo was so delighted for her return. She is beautiful. And as a member of the cat family with kyo and her sister kisa, she must be quick and sly.