9

The rest of the Avengers ran down the stairs and out the door, stunned at what they saw.

"What the hell did you do?" Natalia yelled, running to Clint.

"He wanted to fight, so we fought. I just came out on top I guess," I shrugged.

"Jeez kid, you can fight," Steve said.

"I grew up in assassin training, I would hope I learned a thing or two."

"The Red Room," Natalia muttered.

"Correct you are sister," I gave her a menacing look.

"You really were the little red head girl in the window."

"And you were the older red head girl in the window."

"You two are literally the same person I'm getting a tad confused," Tony joked. Natalia gave him a threatening glare.

"Let me make it easy for you Tony," Natalia started, "This girl needs to leave, it'll make things less confusing."

"No, I don't think so. And who's Natalia?" Tony was a few steps behind in this conversation.

"Natalia is your buddy's actual name."

"Nat?"

"I was born Natalia Alianovna Romanova, my legal name now is Natasha Romanoff," she stared at me while she spoke every word.

"Running from your past? I don't blame you. You did some pretty shitty stuff as a girl. You should've let me die in Stalingrad with mom and dad."

"I didn't have a choice!"

"Natasha!" Bruce yelled. "Stop talking. Now."

"Shut up Bruce. Niki, I didn't mean it like that."

"My name isn't Niki, it's Nikita."

"My bad, Nikita. Alexi was a good man. You are a good girl. Just, leave. We survived 64 years without eachother, I think we can survive more."

"She's staying," Clint said. He sat up and wiped his nose.

"Barton?"

"Nikita?" Clint put his hand on my shoulder. "I want you to stay."

"That's very kind of you Mr. Barton but I'm afraid I must turn down your kind offer. I might kill Nati over there if I stay," I nodded my head in her direction.

"The kid's staying," a new voice from behind me spoke up.

I turned around and a tall man with an eye patch was standing with his arms crossed and a serious look in his eye.

"Director," Steve said.

"Sibling's quarrel eh?'

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Director Fury, I run SHIELD, which is what all these dumbasses work for."

"I see."

"You can fight, took down one of my best agents," he motioned to Clint. "I want you on our team."

"I don't want to."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I don't want to work with Natalia."

"Natasha?"

"Whatever she goes by now. When I last saw Nati 64 years ago, she was Natalia Alianovna Romanova," Nati rolled her eyes.

"Nati, huh? Well Nati over there will just have to deal with it, because you're coming with me."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"You don't get to say no in this situation."

"It's a democracy."

"I'm the dictator right now."

"Why do you even want me?"

"You're good. You don't hold back. You've got the same training as Nat. You've got edge. I like your attitude."

"Thanks and all, but I still don't want to."

"That's the most compliments I've ever given, and you still turn me down?"

"Yes."

"You're really stubborn."

"I know."

"Not a good thing."

"You don't know that."

"I know alot of things."

"Well apparently not the simple ones."

"You'll come around."

"Whatever you say, director."
---