10

I was not joining their team. I wasn't interested in doing "good stuff." I mean yeah, I don't not like doing the right thing but I personally would rather not. Being a little bad was alot more fun and to be frank, easy. And another thing, I wasn't going to work alongside that backstabbing bitch of a sister that I somehow got stuck with.

  They weren't letting me leave the tower for whatever reason so I was sitting in the room Tony gave me. This Fury guy didn't know what he was getting himself in to. I would only make more problems for them. I stood up and walked around the room, I was really damn hungry.

  Clint seemed to dislike me the least so I decided to go ask him if I was allowed to go get food or something. The only problem was I had no idea where I was going in this place and I had no idea where he was.

  "Hey Friday?"

  "Yes Miss Romanova, how can I help you?"

  "Oh that worked?" I muttered. "Do you know where Mr. Barton is?"

  "He is in the training room, would you like me to lead you there?"

  "Yes please, thank you."

  "Of course."

  Using Friday's directions, I eventually made it to the training room. Clint was shooting at a target when I walked in.

  "Hey Clint?" He turned to look at me and then put his bow around him.

  "Hey Nikita, what up?"

  "Nothing. Am I allowed to leave yet? I really want to get some food."

  "I don't know, I'll ask Tony." Without warning he yelled, "Hey Friday? Can you call Tony please?"

  "Of course Mr. Barton," about 30 seconds later, Tony was on.

  "What is it now Legolas?"

  "Is the kid allowed to leave yet?"

  "Nope, why?"

  "She wants to go get food."

  "How do you know?"

  "Because she came and asked me if she could go get food."

  "We have food here."

  "When's the last time one of us went grocery shopping? We Postmates everything."

  "True. Uh, she can go if she's with someone. Make Natasha go with her."

  "You know what? I'm not hungry anymore. Thanks Clint," I'd rather starve than have her babysit me again.

  "Really? You don't want Nat to go with you that badly?" Tony asked

  "I'd rather starve. I'll just order something. Thanks anyway." I looked around, "Friday? Can you show me the way back to my room please?"

  "Of course Miss Romanova."

  "Thanks, uh could you also end the call?"

  "With pleasure, call ended."

  Friday lead me back up to my room and I pulled my phone out. I ordered a pizza and he would be here in like, ten minutes. Apparently living at Stark Tower makes everything so much easier for you. I hung out in my room until Friday told me the pizza was here and I went and got it.

  It was heaven. American pizza was actually really good, I thought it would be hot cardboard and rubbery cheese. I ate almost the whole thing and it was amazing. I was throwing out my napkins and the box when Natasha walked into the room, I mean hers was right next to mine.

  "Nikita? Can we talk?"

  "About what?"

  "Nik, I've been horrible to you. I dreamt of this day ever since abandoned you. You were right about everything, and I'm sorry. You didn't deserve the life I forced you in to."

  I looked at her, right in those Romanova eyes and said nothing. She wasn't apologizing, she was getting me to forgive her so Fury could have me on his stupid team. I was a spy too, she couldn't fool me. If there's one thing I could remember about Natalia, she would never be the first to apologize. Every dispute we ever had as girls, she would make me apologize first, or nobody would.