13

July 1st, 2015.
Stark Tower, United States of America.
Nikita Romanova POV.

  It's been two months since the Sokovia incident. I've been trying to get my own place but the director refuses to let me leave the tower until I agree to join the Avengers. I don't want to, so I'm officially trapped here. I don't want to take up any more of Stark's time. I'm not even allowed to leave the tower anymore. I can't even go with one of the Avengers because I proved I can kick their asses.

  Really, all I do is sit in my room all day unless I need to leave. Every morning, like really early, I head down to the gym. I go before anyone else wakes up because I want to train alone. After I train I make some food in the kitchen and then do the dishes from the night before. If I'm going to live here, I've gotta contribute.

  After that I head back to my room and change out of my gym clothes and get ready for the rest of the day. I read, I watch movies, the usual stuff. Natasha comes and says good morning, Nick tries to get me to join the Avengers and every so often the others will pop in. I usually Postmates some food for lunch and dinner unless they make me eat with them or I felt like cooking.

  There's alot of stuff to do in New York, but I can't do anything. All the fun rooms in the tower are off limits so there's not much to do in here. I practice my Russian to stay sharp, I'm obviously not in school anymore. I also know German, you know, in case they were going to kill me, I had to fake being one of them. I know French too and a little bit of Spanish. I've been practicing those and that's all the work I've been doing.

  I was dying of boredom, but I had no idea what to do. I could always go train again, but there was other people down there. It's fine though, I would just do my own thing. I got changed into my gym clothes and filled up a water bottle. All my weapons and everything else I used was already downstairs.

  The second I stepped out of my room everyone in the living room stopped and stared. Did they have a schedule of me or something? How did they all know where I'd be? I looked around at the gawking Avengers before I opened up my mouth and said something.

  "Can I help you?"

  "It's 2:30, you're usually in your room right now," they do have a schedule of me!

  "Yeah, but I'm bored because I'm not allowed to leave and do anything."

  "It's not my decision to make," Tony said.

  "Well I wish it was. I'm heading down to the gym, see you guys later."

  "Cool, see you later," Clint said.

  "Bye," I walked down the stairs and into the gym and almost turned around and walked out.

  You have gotta be kidding me. Why is it so hard for my life not to totally suck? Why? What did I do to deserve this? I only became a little brat because my life sucked. I mean, the universe owes me some good. It's not fair. I should just leave, I shouldn't have even left my room. This is what I get when I try to do something.