10. Changes

PSA: Sensitive Content ahead so brace yourself. If you can not handle it, please skip over. Also a short chapter.

Charlotte. 2 days later

Attempting to sneak through the back door of the house, I jumped and held my chest when I noticed Ryan standing before me with a bored expression and a cup of what I assumed to be tea in his hand. I had been sneaking in and out of the house since I was suspended. Donald would sneak me in through his window and I'd rest in his arms until sunrise.

"You know, you've got some nerve sneaking out of this house." Ryan's hoarse yet grumpy voice spoke soon followed by a laugh. I only stood frozen, swallowing the lump that was in my throat. This happened to be our first encounter, I avoided Ryan any chance I got. His Icy blue eyes began to survey my body making me grow uncomfortable.

"Look at you... my have you grown." He spoke with a sinister smirk planted on his face.. a smirk that I was way too familiar with.

Lord if you spare me, I promise I won't sneak out again...

I gulped while staring him in his eyes. Something told me he wouldn't hurt me, well at least not tonight. He reached his hand out to touch my face , but I flinched making him laugh. "Aw, somebody's still afraid of me. I've changed my ways, but seeing you again has me tempted to go back to my old ways." He said and I only looked at him with a face that read nervousness.

My only thought was , I hope my mother didn't send him down here to have his way with me. It wasn't going to work, I was not going to let it happen to me. I've come too far in life to endure this pain once again. "Don't worry, your mother doesn't know about you sneaking out. For some odd reason, your sister has been taking up for you." He said with a wink and began walking back up the long spiral stairs.

I let out a breath that I had been holding since I stepped foot in the house. I was thankful for him not doing anything hurtful to me..

After a few moments, I found myself walking upstairs into my bedroom. Only to see Kamryn sitting on my bed as if she were waiting on me. She sized me with a smirk upon her face, I already knew what time it was. Kamryn had a way with 'touching' me when she didn't get things her way. She had been doing this since we we were about fourteen and fifth-teen.

"Hm. Look what the cat dragged in. Where have you been?" She asked with authority and attitude in her voice. I knew I couldn't really tell her where I had been , she already had a big crush on Donald and probably would beat me up if I told her.

"I was out with Raiven and Lida." I said partially telling the truth. For a couple of hours we all were hanging out. Me, Donald, Dalvin , K-Ci , and Jojo. We were at the movies, but once that ended me and Donald hung out at his home and talked about Prince. As soon as the words slipped out of mouth, she let out a chuckle and gave me a harsh glare.

"So Lida and Raiven put a hickie on your neck?" She said making me bite down on my lip and look down at the ground.

Thanks A lot Donald.

It started off as just innocent kisses on my neck when Donald decided to take it a step further. Not in a sexual way, but just to show his admiration and love for me.

I gulped hardly, "it's not what it looks like." I pleaded as she walked closer to me. With every step she took , the more nervous I got. Kamryn was extremely vicious, especially when she was upset. She could be your worst nightmare.

"You were with Donald weren't you.. and don't lie Charlotte." She spoke coldly as she stared into my eyes. I could see so much anger behind them, there was no way I could tell her I was with him.