14. Rebel

𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡 𝔞𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔨

  The past two days with Donald has so far been the best two days I've ever endured. We've done nearly everything , things I would never attempt. For instance, skinny dipping in the freezing cold, spray painting buildings, and listening to De read his love ballads aloud. As for now we were just sitting in my bed enjoying each other's company, he'd be leaving back to Charlotte tonight.

I moaned lightly as his hands massaged my scalp, a habit he had picked up on over the past days. My aunt trusted me so she'd let Donald sleep with me in my room so he wouldn't have to spend money on a hotel room. Donald chuckled at the TV which showcased Happy Days.

"I'm going to miss you so much." I said moving closer to him pecking just underneath his Adam's apple. I had learned that was one of his sensitive spots. I inhaled his hypnotic scent. He had this amazing scent that lounged on him, it was very heavenly.

"Not as much as I'm going to miss you beautiful." Donald said as he squeezed my bottom, another habit he had picked up on. Over the past days, Donald has become more touchy and affectionate. But I was not complaining at all, I knew that's how he expressed his love for me so I'd let him do as he pleased.

I giggled sitting up so I could straddle his lap. "Let's do something." I said feeling my hormones raging. Being close to him had be on an all time high and had me wanting to try new things. I definitely knew what love felt like, it had me stepping outside of the box. He smirked at me making me blush, I could see a slight glint in his eyes. Meaning, he was down to try something with me.

His eyebrows raised, "I know a game we can play." He said as his eyes slowly scanned my exposed abdomen and my exposed thighs. I sported a half shirt with a pair of shorts knowing Donald loved taking in my skin. He always seemed to bring out my fun side as well as a side I just figured out about...

My nasty side...

"What game?" I asked confused. The only game we could really play in this house was hide and go seek and quite frankly I didn't want to play that. Donald was a good hider and he always seemed to be the one hiding while I was seeking.

"Let's play the quiet game" he suggested as he shrugged his shoulders. My eyebrows furrowed, there was no fun in playing the quiet game, it was quite boring if you asked me. I groaned as I got off his lap , laying beside him. "That game is no fun D." I said with a slight attitude. I wanted to do something fun before he left.

He laughed standing up and cracking his neck. "You say that because you haven't played, my way." He said removing his shirt. I giggled at his little chest. I jerked my neck back as he slid his body between my legs.

"And how do we play your way, Mr DeGrate?" I asked still giggling at his sudden boldness. His lips began pecking at my neck making my heart skip a beat, I could feel myself getting riled up. Donald has a way of seducing me and he always took advantage of that. Looking up he smashed his lips on mine, before getting too carried away he pulled back.

"How we play is that you have to be completely quiet, because I don't wanna wake your auntie up. If I feel like you're being too loud I'll stop and you'll lose." He said with a smirk upon his beautiful face. I raised my eyebrows still confused on exactly what he was talking about.

"Stop what?" I asked as he only chuckled. "You'll see, now be quiet. Game starting now." He whispered on my lips as I only nodded my head listening to his rules.

I never knew what to expect from Donald, he was very creative. I watched him as he dug into my dressed grabbing a tank top. "You trust me babe?" He asked with hooded eyes as I nodded my head quickly, I knew he wouldn't do anything I wouldn't want him to. He smiled a dashing smile making me blush, I found it weird how he could smile and make my heart flutter.