Chapter 1

Beep... Beep... Beep...

The sound of the heart beat monitor was the only sound that she heard after what seemed like a long time. She had a vague memory of a dream, but she couldn't make out its' details. Only that there was a lot of white. She slowly opened her eyes. It felt to her as if she hadn't opened her eyes in days. At first everything was blury, and the sound was muted. She saw two people Standing inside the room. She turned her head to the right a little bit and a groan escaped her mouth.

Immediately one of the two people spotted her and called out to the other and she ran out into the room. A minute later another person, a woman judging from her long hair, who she guessed was a doctor came in and checked her. And she left the room in a hurry. After she left two people came inside and looked at her. They spoke to her but she couldn't decipher anything they said as spots started to appear around her vision and soon everything went black again.

_^_ *****

She woke up again after who knows how long, and she slowly sat up on her bed rubbing her aching head. She felt better than before, but she felt uneasy. As soon as her senses cleared, the first thing felt or rather smelled the antiseptics. She immediately knew she was at a hospital. She looked around and knew that she was right. The white sheets and pillow, to the blue curtains in her room to the different devices and saline bottle  and the smell of antiseptics and bandages it all screamed hospital.

The first thought through her head was 'What happened to me?' Then something inside of her broke and she dreaded the feeling she didn't want to feel it. She could remember the general stuff about the world, but she- NO! she couldn't process it, it was too absurd to be true.

She was at the point of pulling her hair off her head when the door opened and a couple stepped in. They were in their mid 40's. The woman had healthy jet black hair that was put up in a tight bun and she wore a semi-tight long  black skirt and a white blouse. The man wore brown trousers and a blue shirt. They came running towards her and started asking a lot of questions. Like they literally bombarded her with them. She actually didn't pay attention. She couldn't. She just looked at them with a confused expression.

When they realized she was confused they stopped and the woman stepped forward and sat at the end of the bed and took her hand in hers.

"What's the matter sweety?"

She was scared but she couldn't help it. She sighed and looked in her eyes and asked in  a low voice.

.

.

.

.

"Who are you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 475

Date published: 29/12/2018

Sorry for the short chapter but I couldn't help it because I wanted to end it in a cliff hanger. I might've dragged a bit. Sorry about that. I'll try to update sooner.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Love yourself and everyone close to your heart!

-CPR🎶-