⌜ intro ⌟

haechan ♥ markhyuck

out of curiosity, donghyuck leaned forward. his cheek glued into mark's, ❝what are you all busy about hyung?

mark quickly turned his phone off and hid it under the pillows, ❝nothing.

the younger pouted, ❝you've been staring at your phone!

it's because i'm bored, hyuck.❞ he said, pushing donghyuck away from him.

not knowing that he pushed so hard, the younger fell down from the bed. a good friend he is, mark laughed at him before helping him. donghyuck rolled his eyes at the older who still kept on laughing.

i'm going to jeno.❞ he clicked his tongue and threw a pillow at mark who just caught it with no problems, ❝you are no fun.

that made mark scoff. if they are talking about having fun, jeno is crossed out from the list. but knowing donghyuck relationship with jeno, of course he would go to him. ❝yeah, go to your boyfriend.

blushing like crazy, donghyuck looked away ❝i came to 127's dorm for nothing.

say hello to the dreamies for me!❞ mark said, waving his hand a goodbye to donghyuck who's now standing by the door to leave.

or you can just let your lazy ass visit the dream's dorm and say hello personally.❞ donghyuck shrugged as he left the room and making his way out of the dorm, informing taeyong who's at the living room that he will go back to the dream's dorm.

sighing, donghyuck walked silently. he did miss playing with mark, his bestfriend. after having a boyfriend, things just changed between them. they got more distant and talk less to each other now. they didn't have any schedule and donghyuck thought it would be nice to spend his day with mark but the older had to be busy with his phone.

but thinking about it, since when was mark not having an eye on his phone? ❝he should just marry his phone.❞ donghyuck clicked his tongue and got inside the dream's dorm.

a hug from his boyfriend was all that made his mood go up again.

mark sighed and pulled his phone out under the pillows. he read the line he had typed a while ago before donghyuck arrived and smile as he was almost finished. one word, a name, was all that needed for it to be done.

haechan.

⌜ mark lee
lee haechan ⌟

c h o g i w a n e s e

🍉 a very short story that can fill my markhyuck heart because i miss their interactions so much but i miss donghyuck more

🍉 a very short story that can fill my markhyuck heart because i miss their interactions so much but i miss donghyuck more. i hope he's smiling despite of his state right now.

⎯⎯  s t a r t⎯⎯
2019