⌜ seven ⌟

mark closed the book, ❝and they lived happily ever after.

haechan had his mouth wide open in awe and eyes glittering, ❝that's the most saddest ending ever.

the older furrowed his brows, ❝how is it sad?

they both died!

but they met again together, that's something.❞ mark said, carrying haechan and placing the younger next to him.

he placed the book down the coffee table and stood up from the sofa to get a glass of water for himself, telling a story is one hard job.

but the love they are having up there is not real.❞ haechan pouted, his hands resting by the kitchen counter while watching mark drink two glasses of water.

just because they are dead, that doesn't mean their love is not real.❞ mark said, putting the glass down and walking up to haechan.

the younger looked up, staring at how attractive mark's morning look is. the older smiled before slowly leaning down. their lips connected, mark's arms wrapped securely on the younger's waist, and their hearts beating so fast. butterflies were going crazy inside their stomach, it's not butterflies anymore, they are feeling the whole zoo.

pulling away, mark tilted his head to the side when he saw haechan looking a him unknowingly, ❝why sunshine?

is our love real?

making it as a habit, donghyuck barged inside mark's room like the usual. not caring of the canadian was sleeping, doing something private, or just got out of the bathroom.

hyuck?

and as what donghyuck had already expected, he was busy with his phone. ❝i'm sorry, i shouldn't have disturbed you.

putting his phone away, turning it off, mark patted the space on the bed, ❝no, it's fine.

donghyuck waddled his way to mark's bed, closing the door behind him. he was carrying a very large book that mark got curious into why donghyuck is bringing that thick book.

i visited the dream's dorm.❞ donghyuck placed the book down the bed, ❝i wanted for jeno to read me this book i bought a while ago but he sounded so tired.

mark nodded, listening to donghyuck while opening the book and scanning every page.

i decided to let him rest.❞ the younger rubbed his nape, ❝but i really want someone to read the book for me.

the canadian giggled, ❝what are you, four?

mark!❞ donghyuck slapped the older's arms, ❝you know much i love it when people read the books i like.

oh, mark knows.

come here.❞ mark leaned his back to the bedrest and patted the space between his legs for donghyuck to sit.

the younger happily crawled towards mark and sat there like a baby he is. mark flipped the book opened and skipped the first pages that were filled with introductions and such.

before reading the first line, donghyuck spoke, ❝i'm not disturbing you, am i?

he is, but not like mark minded it. he shook his head as a no, ❝nah.

are you sure?❞ donghyuck pouted while looking down and playing with his fingers, ❝i may be disturbing your time with haechan.

if only donghyuck knows that he is haechan.

that mark has been imagining himself being in a relationship with haechan, which is him but with a different name.

once upon a time..

t b c