⌜ special chapter ⌟

❝i just want to

i just want to..❞ mark gave each one of his fans which he sees as grasses, beautiful grasses, ❝thank everyone for coming.

while mark and the other members were saying their speeches for the concert, haechan was sitting like a good boy he is in the backstage. he hated that mark didn't let him out to join with the fans, scream with them, shout with them, dance with them, and enjoy with them. he understood that mark was just worried because he's one small bean and might get lost in the crowd, or worst get trampled, but that doesn't mean that he has to say inside their dressing room.

stupid mark.❞ he pouted, crossing his arms.

and now he is stuck here. his first ever nct contcert, which he actually paid for a vip pass, and he's staying inside the boys' dressing room. watching them perform for hours in a flat screen tv.

i even wore a mask and a cap.❞ haechan faked a cry, ❝how did he find me?!

he didn't tell mark he would come to the concert knowing what he would do. he secretly went to the venue and could remember going to the restroom to get ready for the concert but he met mark there. he tried to run away but was kidnapped him before coming out of the restroom and let him stay in the dressing room, nagging about the possibilities of getting hurt he stands next to the fans. well, at least haechan could have had fun if he was there, seeing them in person, that being here and watching them in this flat screen.

mark, your boyfriend is crying.❞ one of the members, which was johnny, shouted as each one of them came inside the room.

i'm not crying!

another giant joined with the teasing, ❝cry baby!❞ lucas let out his usual laugh. ❝it's okay man. men cry.

i am not a cry baby.❞ haechan turned back to the flat screen and noticed the members still performing their last song. he then sighed, ❝this is even delayed.

ten then came inside and furrowed his brows, going back out of the room to scream on mark. ❝you left your boyfriend inside the dressing room!?

members that are still outside turned their heads at mark who's at the back talking with the younger members. he felt everyone's eyes on him and that's when he turned to look at them while raising a brow. ❝what?

you should have let him join the fans.❞ jaemin said, sighing in disappointment.

mark made his way to the room and saw haechan sitting down at a chair looking at the flat screen with eyes full of admiration. ❝i didn't want him to get hurt.

too over protective mark.❞ jaehyun said, shaking his head in disapproval.

hey come on, how would you know what i feel when your boyfriends are not fans?❞ mark squinted his eyes at each one of his members. finding each their pairs inside the group meanwhile his was a fanboy.