⌜ nine ⌟

mark opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was a beautiful angel.

sunshine?

the younger sleeping next to him only let out as a snor as a response.

this feeling. the feeling of being loved, the feeling of the whole zoo inside your stomach, the feeling of your feelings being returned, an imaginary feelings.

this is not real.

the younger shut his eyes tight before opening them, mark could only coo at how cute he looked, ❝rise and shine.

haechan smiled, snuggling even closer. his arms on mark's waist, ❝morning love.

oh, how much mark loved that nickname. he hummed and then booped their noses together.

their legs tangled, them being in each other's hold, the position is very comfortable.

but it's not real.

leaning down, mark connected his lips with haechan. kissing him, afraid to stop. haechan couldn't breath but he too didn't want to stop, he was afraid. he had his hand behind mark's head and pulled him even closer if that's even possible.

have you..❞ haechan could finally breathe and say something.

mark let his forehead rest on the younger's and then gave him pecks at times.

..finally moved on?

his heart would beat fast whenever they kiss, whenever he could feel his touch, whenever he receives compliment from him, whenever he is together with him.

but it is not real.

rise and shine mark hyung!❞ donghyuck jumped on the bed where mark is sleeping soundly.

the canadian groaned and tried to push the heavy human away but only failed, ❝god, hyuck, what time is it?

it's time to wake up!❞ the younger beamed, shaking mark as if he was as light as a feather.

reaching his hand out, mark grabbed his phone. he didn't check the time, guessing that it's fucking early in the morning, and dialed a number. he placed it on his ears and waited for that person to answer.

hello?❞ mark mumbled, ❝yeah, this is mark lee and i want you to collect your man, lee donghyuck.

donghyuck pouted but nonetheless, he screamed at the phone, ❝good morning nono!

"it's too early in the morning, let me sleep." jeno said, ending the phone call.

you heard that.❞ mark threw his phone, not caring where it landed.

but i'm bored!

go mess with your boyfriend, leave me alone.❞ mark turned his body to the side, not wanting to deal donghyuck's ass this early.

a moment later, he could feel a weight beside him and as he turned to face to see who was the heavy being, he was met with donghyuck's face.

what are you doing?

the younger's giggle echoed around the room, ❝it's been a while since we have slept together.

opening his eyes, mark smiled, ❝now sleep.

donghyuck clicked his tongue upon hearing that, ❝are we not going to reminisce about the past?

i'll listen.❞ he said, closing his eyes.

but honestly, he just wants to sleep.

fine.❞ the younger has his eyes stuck on the sleeping canadian, a smile forming on his lips. he could remember people going crazy over mark and him being a very possessive friend. ❝you know, i never had thought i'd be friends with a boring person like you.

mark nodded his head, to tired to understand what donghyuck is saying. all he heard was an alien language.

getting closer to you, i became too attached.❞ donghyuck chuckled, brushing off the older's messy hair that's covering his eyes, ❝i won't even let jeno get close to you.

a snor, that's all that mark gave as a reply.

i was scared that someone might steal you away from me.❞ the younger sighed, ❝i was scared that i won't have a mark lee as a bestfriend anymore.

another snor.

even if i have a boyfriend now, i still go to you in times of trouble. i will still come to you first.❞ placing a hand on mark's cheek, donghyuck caressed it, ❝i'm lucky to have you as a bestfriend.

he expected another loud snor, but instead, mark answered, ❝i'm also lucky to have you as a bestfriend, hyuck.

the younger widened his eyes, cheeks heating up, ❝what, wait! i thought you're asleep!❞ so embarrassing, he wanted to bury himself twenty feet down the ground

mark let out a low laughed, turning donghyuck around and hugging him tight, ❝yes, now sleep.

and the two closed their eyes, letting sleep take over them.

not until five minutes after, taeyong burst the door open and reminding them about their schedule for the day.

t b c