⌜ one ⌟

haechan!❞ mark surprised the younger by hugging him from behind.

the younger clicked his tongue, ❝you want your breakfast or not?❞ mark surprised him in the middle of cooking. he could have done something wrong that could burn the dorm down.

the canadian let out a chuckle, giving the younger a kiss before sitting down on one of the chairs by the dining table. soon enough, the members came out from their rooms one by one. eyes threatening to close any second now, hair sticking out everywhere, faces scrunched as they were not welcoming the bright light. meanwhile, mark looked very happy and all well despite of waking up in the morning.

chanie is cooking breakfast for us?❞ jungwoo said, voice cracking.

haechan giggled while nodding his head, ❝rise and shine old people!

old—❞ taeyong gave haechan a look.

lucky for haechan, jaehyun is there to calm his lover down, ❝it's too early to scold anyone.❞ haechan mouthed a thank you to jaehyun who replied with his eyes rolling.

sit next to me sunshine!❞ mark patted the seat he reserved for haechan to sit.

the youngest inside the room happily placed their breakfast down the table. his bright aura made everyone wide awake and smile at his actions. he looks like a baby and yet this baby is taking care of them grownups.

eat a lot and get ready after.❞ taeyong said, first one two grab the side dishes, ❝we are performing later.

oh my god.❞ johnny placed his head down, making it hit the table, ❝early in the morning and this is greeting me.

yuta took sicheng's plate and put plenty of rice and side dishes for sicheng to be energized, ❝ten came to visit a while ago and tried to wake you up but you pushed him away.

haechan chuckled together with everyone who's laughing at johnny's loss. he them turned to mark next to him, ❝i will cheer for your performance later!

mark nudged the younger, ❝you will be performing with us sunshine, don't forget that.

i can cheer for you while performing.

cooing at the two, sicheng noticed a voice missing. this person would overlap everyone when it comes to teasing haechan and mark. ❝where's taeil?

taeyong scanned the dinning area and just realized that someone was missing, ❝doyoung, go wake him up.

raising his head up, his mouth was full, ❝but i'm eating?

wake him up.

doing what he said, haechan cheered for mark. his voice probably reaching the neighboring room but he didn't care and cheered his heart out.

everyone was busy with their own stuff, while mark was busy smiling at haechan who's eyes are glued at the flat screen which showed their performance a while ago.

waaah!❞ haechan cheered, raising the portable manual fan up making it as a lightstick, ❝mark you look so cool!

the canadian walked over to his number one fan and cheered together with him, ❝you're so good at dancing haechan!

the two looked at each other and then cheered nonstop until their song ended. it did reach to the neighboring rooms but none of them had the guts to knock to their room and tell the two to shut up.

mark gave himself one last look at the mirror and then smiled, ❝looking good my broski.

turning around, he saw his members getting ready for their performance but he had his eyes stuck longer on this specific person, donghyuck. his beautiful eyes, matching with the make up that was done on him, mark thought he was an angel that fell from heaven.

his thoughts about the tanned male was cut off by someone opening the door to their dressing room and saw a smiling boy that everyone greeted enthusiastically.

and the most happiest was the tanned male who has the most beautiful bright smile on his face after seeing who came to visit, ❝jeno! what are you doing here?

cheering for you of course.

t b c