⌜ four ⌟

mark wrapped his arms around the younger's waist as they cuddled at the sofa, ❝sunshine?❞

the younger hummed as a response, his voice lost from all the shouting. why did they even watch a horror movie when he gets scared easily? goodluck singing later, they have a special performance in a music show and he had lost his voice.

should i get you water?❞ mark said, worried visible in his tone.

no,❞ haechan bit his lower lip, holding mark very close to him, ❝i don't want you to leave.

but i'll just be in the kitchen.❞ mark didn't want to leave him, leave the comfortable position they are in, but haechan really needs to drink warm water.

i'm scared.❞ in broad daylight and haechan is scared of monsters coming out.

mark giggled, ❝okay then.❞ he sat up, making the younger sit on his lap, and then carried him like a baby towards the kitchen.

jungwoo, who came down just to check if they were alright since haechan's screams reached to his shared room with doyoung, can't help but coo when he saw the sight of mark carrying the youngest in the unit like a baby.

mark carefully placed haechan down the kitchen counter and gave the younger a smile before pouring him a glass of warm water. his sunshine was swaying his legs since it couldn't reach the ground and it made mark go soft. so soft the he could melt at how innocent and cute haechan looked.

here.❞ mark handed him the glass of water, running a hand through the younger's hair as it could calm him down.

can i get a kiss too?❞ haechan pouted after finishing the glass.

chuckling, mark nodded his head. he leaned forward and gave his sunshine a short kiss on the lips.

i suddenly have my voice back.❞ the younger said, his voice not cracking and hoarse anymore.

mark hyung!❞ donghyuck barged inside the canadian's room, making the boy inside flinch.

don't you know how to knock?❞ mark groaned, burying his head on the pillow.

donghyuck giggled, jumping on the bed and hovering over the canadian who's body is facing the bed. donghyuck then sat on mark's back as if the older was a horse or something.

hyuck, you are heavy.

the younger squinted his eyes, reading the text that was on mark's phone, ❝who's haechan?

mark immediately turned his phone off in panic. ❝n-no one..

are you dating someone?❞ donghyuck had his mouth wide open, ❝a fan perhaps?

he's no one, hyuck.❞ mark pushed the younger away and making him flop next to him, ❝you are so heavy.

donghyuck pouted, ❝we are watching a horror movie.

and then?

i don't know, maybe you might want to take a break from the relationship you have with your phone and actually spend your free time with us, human beings.❞ donghyuck said, actually annoyed that all mark does in his free time was facing his phone.

you aren't supposed to watch a horror movie.❞ mark sighed, sitting up, ❝we have to perform later, you don't want lose your voice do you?

it's okay!❞ donghyuck flashed him the most cutest smile, ❝jeno is there to cover my eyes whenever something scary pops up.

for a moment, a split millisecond, mark thought that donghyuck would rely on him in watching horror movies. because that's what it always was in the past, donghyuck would never watch a horror movie without mark. mark is always there to cover his eyes whenever something comes up.

well, that is before donghyuck and jeno started dating.

t b c