Part 5 - i'm fine

Adrien walked out of the class room with Nino. He was still shocked. Could it be that Marinette was Ladybug? Actually yes, it made purrrfect sense. Marinette was kind, loyal, funny, friendly, beautiful and so much more - just like ladybug.
"Nino, I just need to do something"
"Dude, what's up?"
Adrien ran ahead to where Marinette and Alya were stood
"Marinette can I talk to you?"
"A-Adrien! Sure!"
"Is it ok if we go somewhere more ummm private? Maybe if we go for a walk?"
"Me? Walk, with you?!! I-uhhh ok!"
Adrien began to walk out of school and Marinette followed.
Nino walked up to Alya
"What was all of that about?"
"No idea" Alya laughed. "You wanna come to my place?"
"Sure"

Small raindrops began to fall and Marinette took out a black umbrella
"Hey, I never really returned this did I?"
Adrien smiled but said nothing
"So Adrien, what was it you wanted to talk about?"
"You"
"Me?"
"I don't really know how to say this but I- i....." Adrien's mouth made a perfect o shape and Marinette looked at him in surprise.
"What's wrong? Who....?"
Adrien was staring at someone. A lady in a blue dress stood in the rain. She appeared to be dancing. She looked like a free bird who had just escaped its cage, ready to spread its wings and fly away.
Then the lady turned. She looked directly at Adrien. In less than a second she ran towards him.
He ran too and they both met in a massive hug, they were both in tears.
"Mum!"
The lady wrapped her arms tightly around him as if she would never let go.
"But-but you're dead!"
"No. I'm here Adrien. Don't worry, I'm fine.

>>>>>>>>>>
Note:
I don't really know why I did this with the songs by BTS 😂 I just felt like it
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜