Chapter 5

Chapter 5

As soon as you were outside, you could feel a shiver through your body. You weren't sure if it was the cold, hitting you hard, your sweater not being able to protect you from it, or if it was Roger's proximity to you. You leaned into the wall as you started to look for a cigarette on your bag, but Roger's hand appeared in your field of vision, a cigarette between his long fingers, an offer. You accepted it with a smile. "Thanks, Roger", you told him. He answered with a smile, too. "You're welcome, Y/N", he said. You watched him twirl his cigarette between his fingers before putting it between his lips. You put your own between your lips as you started to roam through you bag again, now looking for a lighter.

It wasn't necessary, though. Roger extended his hand in your direction, a lighter in his hands, and you gave him a quick smile, the cigarette hanging from your lips, as you leaned closer to the flame. He kept his eyes on yours as he lit the cigarette.

You leaned back into the wall, your body turned to the street, as you gave a small puff. He lit his own cigarette, also leaning against the wall, but his body was turned to you. You looked into his direction only to find him checking you out, his eyes roaming through your body. He smirked once he realized you noticed it.

"Nice view", he said, and you both laughed. It was, indeed, a nice view. You looked almost mystical, wearing all black, a tight turtleneck sweater that hugged your curves paired with a short tennis skirt that made it hard for him not to touch you right now. Your sheer black tights and black boots completed the look and reinforced his desire to push you against the wall and make out with you right there.

But it was your eyes, glimmering from behind the smoke, that made you look like an entity, more than human. The sight of the cigarette, moving between your delicate fingers and your full, pink lips also made it hard for him to try to continue the conversation you were having inside.

He didn't know it, but he was making it hard for you to focus, too. His hair seemed messier, the more messy you've ever seen, and your hands itched of desire to grab his hair, tangling your fingers in the strands on the base of his neck and pulling them as you moved him closer to you. His cigarette was hanging from his lips, and he was with yet another button up with the first buttons open. You wondered if he would feel cold, but you doubted; a fur coat was covering his torso, making he look even more like a rockstar, completely out of place in the boring brown bricks of the college.

"Well, it really is a nice view", you answered, making sure he noticed you were checking him out, too. You both laughed, the sight of his smile through the smoke accompanied by a sudden cold wind making you visibly shiver. He noticed that, and started taking his coat off.

"You don't have to-", you started saying as he putted his coat around your body. "I know I don't have to. I want to. Also, I feel like I owe you a coat", he said, and moved away from you a little, enough to check how you looked in his coat.

"Perfect. But maybe you want to go for a pub, so you don't have this cold wind hitting your face? Or your legs" He said, and you laughed a bit. "Sure. It would be nice to get our drinks already, since I just found out I lost your number", you said, and he scoffed.

"I guess I shouldn't be offended, but I am a bit. How'd you lose it so fast?" He said, a small pout on his lips. You had to hold yourself not to lean in and kiss him.

"I think I gave it along with the money to pay for the cab. I'm sorry, but if you really think about it, it's a bit on you, too. You make me distracted", you said. "Is that so? I must admit I find you a quite distracting as well", he said as he extended his hand for you to hold. "There's a pub nearby we can go. It wouldn't shock me if it was already open", he said, a smirk on his lips. You held his hand. "Sure, let's go". You could miss class if it meant you would spend more time with him, touch him more. His hand was warm and big, contrasting against your cold, small one.