Chapter 10

ACT TWO - NIGHT

"Everything is more intense at night."

Chapter 10

New love - a boy and girl they talking

New words - that only they can share in

New words - a love so strong it tears their hearts

David Bowie's voice as Ziggy Stardust boomed through the interior of the Alfa Romeo. You were nervous to drive the car such a long distance. You were used to taking it around London when Roger was out, but the two hour ride to Ridge Farm Studio scared you.

You were pretty sure you were on the right way, according to the map, but just to be sure, as soon as you saw a man walking on the road, you slowed the car down and opened the window. He looked at you with a disapproving frown on his face as David Bowie sang to him.

Love is careless in its choosing - sweeping over cross a baby

Love descends on those defenseless

You turned the music down and gave him an apologizing smile. "I'm sorry, sir", he said, but his frown wasn't gone at the sound of your american accent. But you still had to confirm you were in the right direction. "So this road will take me to Ridge Farm, right?", you said, and he nodded. "Well, thank you", you said, before opening the other window as you turned the music louder, as loud as possible. If he was gonna be rude, at least give him a reason to complain.

You didn't realize how fast you were until, less than a minute later, you could already see a mid-17th century house. That was Ridge Farm.

It was the late afternoon, the sun was setting behind the house, giving it a mysterious gloom as you got closer to it. You could already see the stars in the part of the sky that was the furthest to the horizon. It was a beautiful view, and it brought you peace. Just like imagining that you would see Roger in a few minutes.

Roger was sitting in the kitchen, waiting as Brian prepared something for them to eat - apparently it was going to be another pasta night - as he heard David Bowie's voice from outside. He knew you finally arrived, a smirk on his lips as he looked at Brian before leaving the house.

You stopped the car and parked it as you saw the front door open, and a head full of messy blonde hair peeked out of the doorframe. When Roger confirmed it was you, he got out of the house and started walking in your direction with a grin. You opened the car door and did the same thing, Bowie's voice still screaming.

Make me baby, make me know you really care

Make me jump into the air

And he opened his arms and you jumped so you could wrap your legs around him and start kissing him passionately. He tasted like cigarettes and chocolate, and the feeling of his tongue against your own, against your lips, made you want to have him right there. It's been three weeks since you last saw him.

Keep your 'lectric eye on me babe

Put your ray gun to my head

Press your space face close to mine, love

Freak out in a moonage daydream oh yeah

"Hey", you said, after breaking the kiss to get some air. "Hey", he said back through a smirk.

"Y/N, you come visit us blasting an album that was recorded at our old studio?", you heard Brian ask you, and you got off Roger so you could properly answer him. Roger moved his hand down your waist and grabbed your hip, keeping you closer to him, as you started to walk to the house. Brian was in the front door, and you told him "I didn't knew that, actually. My bad for coming here bringing all of those bad memories to you, Bri", you joked, and Roger let go of you so you could hug him.