~Uno- Watching You~

3 AM.
I have officially been watching fan videos of my boi Alexis for three hours.

To say I'm obsessed is an understatement. I practically breathe QuackityHQ. I watch his videos when I wake up, when I'm working, when I'm eating, when I'm bored, and when I go to sleep.

I do all of these things in partial secret, though. I have a YouTube channel with a little over one million subscribers. I make commentary videos, usually reacting to subreddits and such. My fans know that I have a crush on Alex, but not to the full extent. I only drop occasional hints about it, so Alex and I have never made interaction online.

Being a YouTuber from Mexico that speaks native English is already not extremely common, so words couldn't describe the shock I had when I found out Alex and I shared a nationality. Little did I know back then that the biggest shock was yet to come.

I lie comfortably in my bed, slowly drifting off to sleep. It's been a long day. I've written a fanfiction, edited three videos, and recorded two others just so I can have enough content to take a small break from YouTube. Just as I feel myself about to slip away, a notification appears on my phone and computer.

"QuackityHQ just uploaded a video: My New Bomb Shelter House Tour"

'That's cool,' I think to myself in a half-conscious state, 'I wonder if he lives close. That house across the street just got moved into.'

I slap myself. Of course he's not moved in there! The chances are 130 million to one.

After watching the video, I'm very quick to drift off to sleep for the night.

The next morning, after making myself look semi-presentable, I sit on the couch and scroll through Instagram, specifically Alex's. How can one person be this perfect? I put on the 'LAFD' beanie that I left on the coffee table, just to show my pride.

Suddenly, I hear an unexpected knock at the door. "Y/N?! CAN YOU GET THAT PLEASE?!" My mom yells to me. I walk to the door, grabbing the handle and pulling it open.

I'm presented to a boy that looks around my age, with dark brown eyes, brunette hair, and an 'LAFD' beanie.