~Trece- Dreaming of You~

QUACKITY, who I was just a fan of mere months ago, is kissing me in his car. Am I sure I'm not dreaming? Quickly, as I kiss back, I legitimately pinch my arm to make sure. Nope, not dreaming.

     I separate our interlocked fingers and wrap my arms around his neck, brushing my fingers through the hairs lying at the nape of his neck. Alex's hands move as well to go around my waist. In between one kiss, I mumble to Alex, "holy shit," which he chuckles to.

     I didn't want to get too heated- my moms at the same beach as me for God's sake. So, when it seemed reasonable, I pulled away. We rest our foreheads on each other's, eyes still closed and hearts still pounding. "I don't deserve this." I mumble, still taken aback as to what just happened.

      "You deserve so much more than me, Y/N." Alex replies, opening his eyes to meet mine. Our foreheads separate.

     "I'd much rather stay here with you than be anywhere else, though."

     "Ooooh, owo!"

[A/N: YOU ALL NEED TO SHUT YOUR MOUTHS ABOUT THE "OWO" HE'S SAYING IT AS A JOKE LMFAO]

     "You ruined the mood, shortie." I giggle, ruffling his hair, "We're still not telling anyone, are we?"

      He leans back into his seat and sighs. "I think it'd be for the best. I mean, God knows how your friends would react, especially Steph. And the fans- they'd go insane. We don't know how they'd react. I think it's better to play it safe."

      "Couldn't agree more." I grab his hand, leaning back and watching the sky turn dark outside of the front window.

     "You're so- great. Never in my life did I think I'd have THE MoonShine follow me on Twitter, let alone be doing this with me."

      "I was thinking the exact same thing- wait. Doesn't my mom know what your car looks like?"

     "Shit."

     "Drive, Alex. Now."

The beanie-ridden boy drops me off at my house only an hour after our departure. Alex walks me to my patio, standing by the front door with me. "Thankfully my mom hasn't showed up yet," I laugh, "but we only have so little time, so just take this and leave." I quickly pull his lips to mine, leading us into a sweet but slightly messy kiss. He giggles and smiles into it like a child, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

"See you later, cabbage patch."

"Yep, see ya."

When Alex goes back to his car and I head inside, I get ready for my night. I do my nightly routine- shower, brush my hair and teeth, and wash my face.

After finishing these tasks, I head back to my bedroom and sit in my desk chair. I completely forgot about a history test we have very soon, and it's worth a large portion of my grade. Even though I hate studying, I simply sit at my desk and reread the chapter.

Only a few minutes into the chapter, I hear a tapping sound at my window. The fuck? I turn to the window to see multiple little pebbles being thrown at it. I open the window, looking down to see Alex's figure smiling up at me. "Help me study?" He asks me, holding up what seems to be a box of cheez-it's and two bottles of Monster Energy.

This boy will be the death of me.