~Catorce~ "Studying" With You~

WINDOWS      are typically small, making it difficult for the average person to climb through. I don't know if it's the fact that he's thin or if he's a spy working for the FBI. But somehow, after I throw him the key to unlock the ladder(which is locked to a pole on my deck), Alex easily climbs up the roof and slips inside the window, both the Cheez-it's and energy drinks still intact. "How did you do that?" I ask him, stunned at his easy accomplishment.

"I do parkour on the weekends." He replies, flexing his slim yet still muscular arm.

"Bullshit."

"Fight me, L/N."

"Alright, are we gonna study or what?"

"Sure." Alex plops down onto my bed, adding an over-the-top sigh to his statement. I check the clock, and it's only 9:45.

It's gonna be a long night.

I'm so fucking ready.

      "Alright, what was the year, day, and hour that WWI ended?" I ask Alex. It's currently midnight, which means we've been studying for various tests for over two hours. It's not necessarily fun, but it's much better than studying by myself.

      "Mfhhhh." He groans into my bed sheets. Alex is having less of a good time than I am, complaining every so often.

      "What's wrong this time?" I laugh.

     "I HATE this." He replies, taking his head out from underneath my pillow. "Can't I at least get rewarded when I get one right?"

     "You've eaten a whole box of Cheez-it's."

     "Cheez-it's are overrated."

     "Well than what is it that you want?"

     Alex looks up at me, puckering his lips and making a kissy face. We haven't kissed at all during this study session, but I would be lying if I said I didn't want to. "Okay, hotshot. Let's see how many you get right. Name me three new nations created after The Great War."

      "Czechoslovakia, Hungary, and Yugoslavia." He answers in an instant, to my surprise. Alex hadn't been on fire with his answers recently, only getting a few right every 20 minutes. But since he got it right, I gave him a peck on the lips. I pulled out the next index card, which was in a deck of fifteen, and read it aloud. "What were the post-war punishments for the Central Powers?"

"They had to admit to culpability for the start of the war, pay reparations, and divide their land." Damn. I peck him on the lips again.

The pattern repeats itself for the next twelve questions- I ask, he gets it right, I kiss him, we continue. As I pull out the last one, I'm guaranteed he won't get it right. I have asked Alex multiple times tonight and he never got it correct- I never gave him the correct answer either. "Alright kid, in which city was Archduke Franz Ferdinand assassinated in?"

"I believe it's... Sarajevo?"

"Yeah! You got all fifteen right!" I raise my hand for a high five, to which he gives.

"Hell Yeah!" Alex whisper-shouts. We don't want my parents knowing he's here, so screaming is absolutely prohibited.

We grabs me by the waist as I squeal, pushing my back against the bed as he lays over top of me. "I think I deserve more than a little peck for that." He says to me, staring in my eyes.

"I agree."

Alex molds our lips together again, but this time it's a lot slower. And longer. And better.

His arms keep a steady grasp around me until he moves his wandering hands down to my hips, holding onto me roughly. Eventually pinning me down by the shoulders, Alex deepens the kiss even more. We occasionally separate to gasp for air while he mumbles incoherent thoughts, such as "God, so beautiful." I wrap my arms around his neck as I melt into a particularly deep kiss. "You still need to help me study, y'know." I mumble quietly with closed eyes, lips barely separated from his.

"It can wait."