BBB

It had been three days after Boboiboy and Yaya's marriage. 

They haven't making out for heaven's sake! But still, Boboiboy is starting to get anxious inside him. What if something could go wrong? 

The day on their marriage was also the first time he ever kissed Yaya's soft lips. And now that three days had passed, he can't still find the courage to kiss her again, even making out with Yaya.

Yes. Yaya. Man, heaven above knows how much happy he truly is knowing that Yaya Yah had officially become his wife!

Thinking about their fourth night as husband and wife, sharing together in the same bed, makes him feel excited but frustrated. He can't even lay a finger on her holy body for the past three days! 

"Boboiboy?" He flinch as he heard Yaya's voice below the room. "Honey! The show that you've been waiting is now here!"

"C-coming, Yay- I mean, Honey! Be there in a minute!" He called back. 

Reality came into him as he is staring on the mirror beside their bedside table. He looked down on his shirt and he was satisfied that he had taken a quick but refreshing bath lately. He smelled his armpits and was glad that they smelled fresh too. He took a last glance on the mirror and his sight landed on his head. He was still wearing his orange cap. But he battled if he could leave his cap in their bedroom and face her without his favourite cap. He had decided.

Of course not! This is his lucky charm-!

"Boboiboy!" Her voice cut his inner self battle. He heard her shuffled her way into their room. He looked at her and noticed that her kind brown eyes were in a state of horror. "Boboiboy! Don't be so unfair! You were the one who suggested that we could watch that horror movie tonight! It's starting and I was alone there!" She said, pouting in annoyance as she tried to make herself calm.

Boboiboy mentally slapped his face, "Oh no! I'm very sorry, Yaya! Are you alright!" 

Yaya shook her head frantically, "Of course I am not! I tripped myself while I ran upstairs!" She replied as she searched for the bump on her right chin. She pressed it and surprisingly, it did not hurt. Boboiboy had to calm her down by massaging her back. She muttered, "Oh. It doesn't hurt."

"Let's go downstairs then."

"I won't."

"But-"

"I won't watch that horror movie! It's too scary!"

"Well then, I'll just go downstairs to shut the television off."

Yaya scuttled close to him as she helplessly freak out, "Don't leave me! I think I'm starting to see weird things!" She whispered in a high pitched tone.

Boboiboy laughed seeing her cute scared face, "Okay. Let's go downstairs together okay? I promise we won't watch that movie tonight. Is it alright with you?" 

Yaya nodded in reply as they proceeded in the dim stairs. He noticed that a cold hand had wrapped around his right hand. It was Yaya. As they neared in the middle of the stairs, they heard the sudden blood curdling yell from the television which made Yaya yelp. She scooted very close to her husband for protection which made Boboiboy blush. "I blame you for leaving me downstairs! What made you so late anyway!" She started muttering annoyingly as they descended. 

Boboiboy cleared his throat, "I-I was... Uh... Uhm..."

Yaya noticed that they had both neared the alley where they can switch on the lights. She was hoping that her husband will switch on the lights in the living room but to her surprise, they just walk pass by them.