Api

Yaya had silently ushered his husband back to their room as she tried to make him sit on their wide bed. She noticed his sweating face and so she wiped it with her soft hands, making some of his damp hair stick on his solemn face.

She sat quietly near him, still hugging him close to her. When she close her eyes, she realized that they quite sting and so she blinked away her tired eyes. She saw that Boboiboy was looking down at her.

She gave him a small smile and whispered again, "It's okay. I am here." She hugged him again. 

It was probably weird because when she hugged her husband, his hand snaked on her small waist rubbing her back up and down. She never minded that action and whispered again to comfort her husband, "It's okay." 

Something on her neck tickles so she unconsciously gag but Boboiboy's rubbing on her back felt different now. She heard some deep and rigid huffs on her ears so she pulled away to check on her husband. 

"Boboiboy, are you ok- Ack!" Something on her neck bit her so suddenly as the rubbing on her back went stiff and more passionate giving her goosebumps. 

She heard his deep huffs and she blushed when she realized that Boboiboy was already kissing roughly at her neck. "B-Boboiboy-"

"Shhh..." His voice was deep, almost growling. Finally, Boboiboy let her go only to feel the numbness on her neck. "My dear Yaya... I want you right now."

She immediately blushed so hard when she noticed him rubbing her back more pationately, but this time, she felt that it was burning. She moaned making Boboiboy look at her. She noticed that his eyes were different- it was glinting with passion and... "You're not Boboiboy, but Fire..."

He smiled at her cheekily and continued rubbing at her back, "I want you, Yaya..."

Yaya hicked when his heated hands travels to her exposed neck, and towards her shoulders. "B-Boboiboy..."

The weak mutter of Yaya sends shivers down to Api's core. "I'm not Boboiboy. Call me Api, please." He started claiming on her shaking lips. To his surprise, Yaya was leading their long kiss by skillfully moving her tongue at his and biting his lips. 

With his excitement, he rubbed his heated palms again on her back as he lay his self on the soft bed. Yaya was on top of him, still kissing at him. 

When they break the long kiss, Api was out of breaths, unlike Yaya who was smiling sweetly at him. She muttered, "Thank you, Boboiboy."

"I-" he huffed, "I told you already. I am Api. I am different from that chicken."

"But you are still a part of him. That's why I love you." Yaya caressed his damp face.

She noticed him blushing in deep red and something around him steamed. He reached out on her back and rubbed it continuously this time. He looked lovingly at her, "I love you too."

With each of his stroke, Yaya had to grip on the sheets and this made Api noticed. He gave her a cheeky smile as he pationately rubbed her back and slender waist. "Do you want me, my wife?"

Yaya shuddered at his deep and seductive voice as she nodded weakly in agreement at him. 

Api, with his fire powers, began to burn his wife's conservative dress into a more provocative one. Eventhough it burns on her skin, Yaya had to moan at the process. 

He reached out for her lips and demanded for another French kiss, which Yaya complied. Rubbing at her back, Boboiboy made a careless act to unhook the lingerie of his wife which he smiled. 

He carefully rolled so that he could place Yaya under him. Getting a better view of the burned night gown, Yaya had realized that it was too provocative as she had imagined. Api smiled successfully at his product- the pink night gown was burned slowly until it left only ashes on her wife's naked body. Yaya blushed at the thought of being naked in front of her husband for the first time.

She averted her gaze and blushed when she saw that Api's red eyes was glistening with lust. "You have a very nice body..."

She blushed as she gripped the sheets in embarrassment. "T-Thank you."

"D-Do you want me seeing naked too?" He asked desperately.

Yaya shook her head frantically. "N-n-No!"

Api gave her another cheeky smile as he let his hands travel everywhere on his wife's petite body. Noticing that Yaya is still gripping the sheets, he made sure to put them on his hair, and whispered, "Let's play. When you grip on my hair too hard, I will heat my hands more, okay?"

Without waiting for a response, with his steaming body, he lustfully travelled his hand near her bosom making her moan softly. 

"Yaya... Say my name please."

"Boboiboy- Ack!" She whimpered at the sudden contact of his overly hot hands on her waist.

"Wrong." He travelled his skillful hands near her bossom making her grip his hair hard. It made him more encouraged. "Say it correctly this time, my dear~~~" he said in a sing song voice.

Yaya panted hard as she felt the changed of temperature. She looked at him, defying his order. "Boboiboy nnngh!"

"You're quite naughty, ey~~~" He travelled down his hands to her thighs and he instantly felt her shivered. 

"Boboiboy-"

He smirked down at her suffering feature, "Stop being naughty will ya? Say my name again!"

"Say my name, Boboiboy!"

He saw her drenched in sweat, looking beautiful and holy under him. This time, he stuttered, "Y-Yaya- D-dont be so naughty!"

Eventhough she's struggling, she look at him in a lustful look, "Burn those clothes too," she reach out to him and muttered, "My dear Api."

This made him blush and muttered, "Y-You are so n-n-naughty!" Immediately, he burned his upper clothes. 

Using her strength power, she rolled herself and was on top of her surprised husband. "You're too brave to leave me a bunch of bruises, Api." 

Not aware of her being naked, she sat down on the abdomen of her husband. She trailed down her finger on his toned abs. "Among the seven splits, you must really dying to do this first on me, hm? You look so frustrated and pressured." She whispered close to his left ear, "I've been patiently waiting for you to do this to me, Boboiboy." 

Api shuddered, "Kiss me, please-"