Daun

They were huddled close together because of the cold ambiance of the rain.

Looking sleepily on the window, he knew he was out. When he heard his wife mumbling on her sleep, he looked beside him. Observing her peaceful sleeping feature, he sleepily tugged some of her hair and chuckled.

Looking down on her chest, he suddenly felt something and he blushed.

He can't deny that he is into her bosom. Something inside him feels giddy again every time he glanced on it.

Laying on her back, her hands on her stomach, he heard her snoring peacefully. How can she look so holy yet sinful to his innocence?

Staring at her chest again, he noticed two bumps on it which made him curious. Silently poking them, it made Yaya flinched in her sleep.

Still curious, he ended up scooting his face close to his wife's bosom as he continued to poke until he was gently pinching them. At first it was soft but then it started to become hard. That was then he realized that it was the most sensitive part of his wife's body.

Sighing, he rolled himself again on the soft bed they shared and observed her sleeping feature. He reached out again on her hard nipples and quietly played on them until he started to feel sleepy. The sudden soft moan from his wife made him alert. He heard her moan again until she spoke his name, "B-Boboiboy"

He instantly felt goosebumps. Was she dreaming of him? He replied to her, "Y-Yaya?"

But then her voice hitched until she went back to sleep. Looking down at her chest, the two bumps were obvious but it never disappeared.

He was on top of his wife and suddenly having the spirit, he reached out and grabbed her bosom. Squeezing them softly, he was surprised that it was actually soft. He mentally measured how it perfectly fits on his two big hands. Having a look at her bruised body, he kissed her on the forehead.

Because Daun has the healing properties, he decided to treat her swollen body first. Touching delicately her swollen neck, her swollen lips, her swollen back, her swollen breasts and her swollen bottom, he opened his eyes after he healed the pain. But he left the bruises on her body which he thought was a great pride to see.

Looking back at his wife's seductive breasts, he started to squeezed them again until it no longer feels soft. To his displeasure, he absentmindedly teared apart his wife's nightgown exposing what he wanted. He gulped hard at what he saw. To him, they were shiny and he could hear angel's from above singing at him. He landed a shaking hand to her right breast. His wife stirred for a bit but not wanting to wake her up, he continued to fondle them softly. It was a success since she went back to sleep.

Wanting to change another way, he suddenly bit her left nipple causing her to flinch.

"Ngggrgh." He heard her moaned.

He couldn't understand but he was smiling. He began to trail his tongue to them until he was hungrily biting them. He transferred to her left breast and continued as he fondled her wet right bosom.

Leaving another love bite, his hazy eyes met her surprised ones. Wondering why his husband was on top of her, she noticed her exposed bosom unto the cold ambiance. She quickly covered them as she jumped out of the bed.

"What are you doing!" She was clearly surprised.

Her husband reach out to her like he was spelled by something. "Please come here."

Yaya, now checking on her torn night gown, sighed. This is the fifth night and fifth nightgown that he had torn, or burned. She noticed that her husband hugged her from behind as two hungry hands reached out and fondled her breast again. It was turning stronger with every stroke making her grab the hem of her nightgown.

She heard him say, "Let's get back to bed." And he carried her and dropped her. He whispered, "Feeling good, my wife?" Yaya felt that the swell in her body disappeared, except on her bosom. She nodded, "Thank you."

Climbing on top of her, he was smiling maniacally to which Yaya found intimidating. His innocent eyes was now clouded with lust. "Since you have received a pamper from me when I healed your swollen body, it's time for me to do the opposition."

Yaya's eyes went big, but before she could reply, Daun had ravaged her body with full passion. He stole a deep kiss on her lips until his warm lips moved down to her neck but he went back on fondling what he like most.

When Daun noticed that it's almost his time was out, he settled her down and teared the rest of her nightgown. Twirling and rubbing until it no loner feels soft, Daun decided to chew them softly. This made her have a goosebumps and they feel harder this time.

Sucking hungrily on her left bosom, he looked at her innocently. "Am I manly?"

Yaya, in ecstasy, nodded at him. He continued to make some circles and sealed them with a hungry sucking pleasure.

"Say that I'm manly, Yaya. Touch me," he purred.

"Boboiboy is so manly." She hitched when Daun bit her sensitive part. She was sweating hard despite of the cold weather and continued, "D-Daun is so manly I want to offer everything of mine to him."

Seeing her damp features after sucking them, he reach out and hungrily kissed her lips. He chuckled as he noticed her bosom covered with new bruises. "Thank you, Yaya."