The Seven Elemental Splits

Yaya was greatly surprised seeing her husband split into seven one night. They were waiting to her on their wide bed. Yaya slowly back out, "Uhm, what is this?"

After hearing loud noises and arguments upstairs when she was preparing for dinner, Yaya hastily went to their room to check. But this sight happened to much crowded as it used to be.

Seeing all the seven splits out, half undressed with their signature color shorts, made her nervous. 

With her blushing face and still figure, all the seven splits went charging next to her.

She heard Api, Peter, and Cahaya bickering to each other, "Out of my way!"

As Angin and Daun gave her a very innocent and happy grins plastered on their faces. 

Air tried his best not to be left out, while Tanah's voice had commanded them, "We're making her scared! Stand back! Stand back!"

But the bickering trio did not listened to him. "Shut up! You're just trying to be good even though you have the intent to get pussy on her, you goody two shoes!"

This made him blushed and stuttered, "E-Excuse me?!"

Daun and Angin went to her fist as they embraced her with full happiness.

Angin nuzzled his nose to her brown and wavy hair, whilst Daun nuzzled his face to her chest making her shocked. 

"H-Hey!" Air's faint voice of protest was replaced by Tanah's clear scream of disagreement, "Stop thaaat!"

Api, Cahaya and Petir throw the two carefree and innocent looking boys a deathly glare. As a pay back, Daun and Angin told her, "I LOVE YOU, YAYA!" 

Yaya, still frozen about what is happening, still did not talk. She heard Air wailed at Angin, "Hey, bastard! Her neck is mine! Have some manners before I kill you!"

Angin gave him a smirk, "Are you jealous though?" But he continued to nuzzle his nose to her hair. "Aaah. Yaya, your scent had been the most important thing to smell like I need as an oxygen to survive,"

This made Yaya blush hard, "T-Thanks," she finally managed to speak.

With the jealousy, Air hugged her from behind and nuzzle his lips to her neck. He let out a lustful call, "Yaya..."

"Hey this isn't really fair!" Api pushed Air on the side to hug her back. "This is mine!"

Cahaya and Petir silently sat down to grope her thighs and as well as her bottom. Tanah huddled close, but is just looking at her surprised feature.

This made Yaya stiff. When her senses returned to her, she summoned her powers, "GRAVITATIONAL LIFT!" 

The seven splits floated against her as she distanced herself away from them. Clearly embarrassed, she began scolding them, "What are you all doing! That is not funny at all!"

Daun was on the verge of crying and he hugged Cahaya, "Waaah! We made her angry!"

Petir shot her an annoyed glare, "We're serious about this. Don't deprive us the thrill, Yaya!"

"I don't understand this! I-I," she paused, "I thought it's just a week of love making!"

Air lazily replied, "Well, we decided to come back again and share you."

"SHARE ME?!" 

"Why can't you just let us do what we want, lady?" Petir was clearly impatient.

Cahaya added, "I know this is freaking you, but please," he hesitated to continue, "We just want you to feel the pleasure we are desiring. And it's only you who can satisfy us. Please."

"Please, Yaya." They all begged, desperate.

"B-But there's too many of you. I-I probably won't keep up and I-," she blushed hard.

"Let me ask you, Yaya." Tanah made the entire room quite, "D-Don't you want it?"

"It makes me happy to feel this way with you. But- but, I feel... Scared." She replied quietly.

Api noticed her fear, "Oh come on! She looks afraid at us now!" He pointed an accusing finger at Cahaya who were sulking.

"Tch." Petir had to click his tongue in frustration.

Daun silently went near her to comfort her, "I don't really understand why I am acting different ever since you did it, Yaya."

Yaya look at him curiously, "Did? What did I do?"

Daun scratched his neck, "For being our wife. For marrying me. For loving me."

Angin added, "Yaya is the most loveliest person I've even met. Thank you for loving all of me, Yaya,"

Air lazily smiled, "For standing up when I am down. You are more braver and stronger than me,"

Petir quietly said, "You are the only woman that I and will love for the rest of my life. I will give you my all- even my life and you know that."

Api gave her a playful smile, "I have always liked on how wonderful you truly are. And you becoming my wife and me being your husband, I will always pray for our love to last."

Tanah gave her a happy smile, "You deserve to be showered with so much love because you are a wonderful gift from above,"

Cahaya agreed, "A wonderful gift indeed. I love you so much my wife. My Yaya,"

Hearing them made her eyes sting until she was crying happily. The seven elemental splits huddled close together, surrounding her crying figure. 

Since they are sharing her lone body, Api, Cahaya and Petir was quietly lashing out to each other, giving greedy snarls.

Breaking the hug, Yaya was still blushing and was now looking down. "What do you want? I-I will give it to you,"

Surprised by her proposal, they all blushed. 

Tanah was the one to bravely reply, "We want your permission to let us do what we want of our respective territories, that is, your body."

Shyly nodding, she added, "Okay. Anything but not that."

"What does she mean?" Asked Daun.

Cahaya replied, "She wants us to do whatever we want, except fucking her."

"Fucking her?" Daun repeated, in an innocent way.

Tanah had to cover Daun's ears but was too late. "Just stop!"

"So... How would we do this? What's the position?" Air asked, excited for the next to come. They all look to Cahaya for an answer.

End