69

Taehyung comes from the bathroom after a while and he doesn't seem to be angry but Jungkook still gives him some space.

He doesn't follow him into the living room even though he really wants to, instead he just stays upstairs and tries to busy himself.

Taehyung sits down on the couch with a sigh.

It's not that he didn't want to talk he just didn't know what to say.

He was still trying to get back to feeling normal again and it was hard enough on him that Jungkook knew his secret.

It's not that he was forcing himself not to talk he was just comfortable staying silent and he thought Jungkook was alright with that.

He thought Jungkook didn't mind his silence but now that he's said something about it Taehyung felt pressured into saying something.

Taehyung lays down on the couch and closes his eyes.

He'll speak to Jungkook later, even though it's been two weeks since he's spoken he's going to have to in order to get things back to normal.

It was his chance to start over like he always wanted and he wasn't going to let burdens of the past affect his future.

"I'm scared."

Jungkook looks up at Taehyung in shock as the other suddenly speaks that night as they lay in bed.

"I'm scared that~" Taehyung clears his throat. "That you think differently of me now."

Jungkook sits up and turns his lamp on. "What do you mean baby?"

Taehyung sighs sitting up and turning his light on as well before pulling his knees to his chest. "After what happened, I didn't tell you because I thought you'd think I was lying. And after a while I knew you wouldn't think that. But I still didn't tell you because I thought you'd never look at me the same."

Jungkook doesn't speak letting him continue.

"I thought that after you read the letter that you'd think I wasn't the same. That I wasn't who you thought I was. I thought you'd never look at me the same, or touch me the same." Taehyung says looking straight with a blank expression. "I never wanted to die more than I have these past two weeks."

Jungkook's heart hurts when those words leave Taehyung's mouth.

"But that's only because I was letting him win. And I swore I'd never let that happen. But it hurts Jungkook." Tears started to form in Taehyung's eyes. "And it's hard to have to live with the thought that I could so easily be taken advantage of by the least expected person. I just wish I could forget about it but it's a part of me and I can't change that. And I just, I don't want it to change what you think of me. I don't want you to think of me as anything but your Taehyung. The same Taehyung you fell in love with, well not completely, I've changed for the better. But don't let this change us."

Jungkook takes Taehyung's hand in his. "You don't ever have to be afraid of me changing the way I think of you because I won't. My love for you is completely blind and nothing will ever change that. When I fell in love with you I fell in love with your personality and I accepted everything that came along with it. Just because you're scarred doesn't mean you're worth any less. In fact you're even more valuable than you've ever been. Because that scar made me realize how hard I have to fight to protect you so you'll never get another scar like that again. I love you with everything I have and I'll never change. Okay?"

Taehyung sniffles wiping away his tears.

"Promise you won't shut me out like that again." Jungkook says.

"I promise." Taehyung nods looking over at Jungkook. "I didn't mean to I just~"

"It's okay baby. You don't have to explain." Jungkook says pulling Taehyung into his embrace. "I'm just glad you're talking to me again."

"Me too. I feel a lot better now." He responds.

They stay like that for a little while before Jungkook releases Taehyung to turn the lights out and try to get some sleep for his early start in the morning.

-

When Jungkook gets back from his meeting that morning Taehyung is just getting up.

    "Good morning, beautiful." He says meeting him as he comes down the stairs.

Taehyung hums and the two share a sweet kiss.

    "Kook." Taehyung says. "You should still remove your shoes at the door. You shouldn't bring the outside in."

    "Right." The other responds before going to remove his shoes by the door. "I brought you some breakfast if you're hungry."

    "Thanks. How was it?" Taehyung asks sitting on the couch.

    "It was alright. Boring." Jungkook says joining him on the couch.

Taehyung holds his arms out and Jungkook gladly leans into the embrace, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's torso.

    "Everyone keeps telling us to come over." Taehyung says running his fingers through Jungkook's hair.

    "I know." Jungkook responds closing his eyes and enjoying the feeling of Taehyung's fingers in his hair and the sound of his heart beating in his ear.

    "We should go over later then." Taehyung says kissing the top of Jungkook's head.

    "We will. After we have a little time to ourselves." He says.

    "We've had years to ourselves Jungkook. And I've really missed them." Taehyung says.

    "I know, we'll see them soon." Jungkook says shifting his head so his lips press gingerly into the crook of Taehyung's neck.

    "Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung shrinks away laughing at the way his voice gets higher.

    "Kim Taehyung." Jungkook mocks him pulling him closer by his waist.

Taehyung laughs letting Jungkook pull him until he he practically straddling his waist.

Jungkook continues to kiss Taehyung's neck, knowing exactly how to set the other off, he doesn't use his teeth.

    "Jungkook." Taehyung breathes out wanting Jungkook to get on with marking him already.

Jungkook chuckles knowingly before taking the skin between his teeth and sucking.

Taehyung's breath shakes on the way out and he tugs at Jungkook's hair. He swings his leg over Jungkook so he is fully straddling him before crashing their lips together.

Jungkook lets out a small groan from the pressure put on his crotch and grips Taehyung firmly by the waist as the other starts to move his hips.

Taehyung pulls away from the heated kiss breathlessly. "Are we gonna do this here?"

    "Upstairs?" Jungkook asks just as breathlessly.

    "Upstairs." Taehyung answers already getting up.

Jungkook laughs following Taehyung up to their bedroom where they make love for the first time in their new apartment.

🖤🖤🖤

(: