102

3 weeks since Taehyung's  been home.

    "You look good, Tae." Hobi says as they sit across from each other at one of the local cafés in town.

    "Thanks, Hobi. You look good too." Taehyung says. "We should really meet up more often."

    "Yeah, we should. How have you been? Haven't talked since, what, last week?"

    "Yeah. I'm good. I feel good." Taehyung says, which wasn't a lie, his medication did make him feel good.

That's what it was supposed to do.

After the first week home Dr. Park prescribed him some medication to keep him regular.

It helped him to not regress as much and to keep him from having excessive thoughts about the past.

    "What've you been up to?" He asks Hoseok.

    "Working, I got promoted." Hobi says. "I actually get to touch a computer now."

Taehyung chuckles. "That's great, Hobi. You deserve it."

"I know Taeil's happy, he can focus on getting his law degree instead of working." Hoseok says with a small smile.

"Taeil. I haven't seen him in years." Taehyung says with the same seemingly permanent smile and dazed eyes.

"Tae, you've seen Tae since you guys moved here." Hoseok says.

Taehyung tilts his head. "Have I? I guess it's been a while."

"Yeah. I guess it has been, huh?" Hoseok chuckles.

Taehyung hasn't been the same since he got back a few weeks ago, and everyone-including Jungkook- has noticed.

The first few days were fine, Taehyung was being himself and Jungkook and him were happy to be together.

But on his fourth day home Taehyung regressed.

Jungkook had immediately called Dr. Park and the doctor had talked him through how to handle Taehyung when he regressed.

It was scary at first, Taehyung had suddenly started crying loudly for his mommy and talking like a baby.

Jungkook eventually convinced Taehyung that he was safe there without whoever his mommy was.

"We should head back, Jungkook might go nuts if I don't have you back soon." Hoseok says standing up first.

Taehyung stands up as well. "Jungkook worries for me too much, doesn't he think I can take care of myself?"

Hoseok chuckles. "He just loves you, he doesn't want anything bad to happen to you."

"That's nice. My mommy used to say that..." Taehyung says, trailing off.

Hoseok looks at him worriedly as they leave the shop. "You okay, Tae?"

"Yeah." Taehyung says, laughing and regaining his smile. "Sorry, I just thought about something."

"What was it?" Hobi asks a bit cautiously.

"Nothing, I'm not supposed to think about the past anymore." Taehyung says fiddling with his hands. "But, um. Hobi?"