7

1975 - New Your City, U.S.A.

New York...

'Queen' was touring the U.S., which obviously meant Indigo tagged along.

It was almost impossible for her to explain how every corner of Hell's Kitchen reminded her of home, because after all it was indeed her place of birth.

Everything looked different but the aroma in the air was just the same. The sirens and the lights flashing all around comforted her in a way London never could.

The boys were performing at MSG that night and were currently warming up backstage, desperately in need of their guardian angel, who happened to be wandering around the city of New York, recalling all of her sweet memories as a child.

"Oh my! It can't be..." she heard a very familiar voice, who happened to belong to one of her oldest and dearest friends. "It's my beautiful India!"

"Oh, Mr. Lennon! You never fail to make me smile!" the girl greeted jumping right into John's arms. "I missed you!"

"Oh love, I missed you too!" the singer grinned warmly. "I've written so many songs about you since you left..." he continued sadly.

"I wish I could say the same." Indigo started "but unfortunately, I'm not as talented as you!"

"The hell you aren't!" he snapped back "India, my love, you're the most talented person I know and I was once in a band with Paul Mccartney!" the man laughed.

"That's just because you haven't met Freddie Mercury yet." India implied with excitement.

"Oh! I've heard of him!" he made a realization face "he sings that song that goes" he then proceeds to start singing "'she's a killer... queen. Gunpowder? Gelatine?' Is that how it goes?" he asked confused.

"That's exactly how it goes!" she answers "don't ask me why, though... Freddie is different, you know? He has this brilliant kind of talent...all of them do, really."

"I see..." John smiles at his friend. "Do you want to maybe go to that coffee shop that you absolutely love?" he asked "Remember that we would go there all the time?" he grinned at the memories.

Indigo did the same, but the smile rapidly was whipped out of her face when she looked at the watch she had around her wrist.

"Oh God! I'm so terribly sorry!" she apologized. "I really have to go! 'Queen''s concert is about to start and I need to be there with them." she hugged John and prepared to leave.

"Of course! Have fun!" he shouted after her. "It was lovely seeing you after so long!"

"It really was!" she answered. "Bye Mr. Lennon!" she smiled over her shoulder.

"Goodbye, my lovely India!" the singer smiled back.

And then, Indigo proceeded to run as fast as she could in order to get to Madison Square Garden on time.

**

"Where the hell have you been?" said Roger angrily, abruptly stopping pacing around.

"I went for a walk and found a friend I hadn't seen in a very long time." she smiled brightly. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine, India." Brian said. "But it's during times like these that we actually acknowledge the fact that we need you more than Roger loves his car." he smiled.

"Ha, ha, ha. How funny, Brian." Roger laughed dryly.

"Don't mind him, he's just moody." John said to the young woman.

"My darling, the excuse you gave us is only valid if that friend was a Beatle!" laughed Freddie, clearly teasing his friend, while putting on his incredibly exotic outfit.

When Indigo didn't respond, John and Freddie shared a glance and then started laughing excitedly.

"I can't believe it!" John said.

Brian looked completely puzzled and Roger was still pissed with the world.

"Wait! Was it the one you slept with?" asked Freddie more amused than ever.

"Wait, what?!" Roger exclaimed.

"Please be respectful, Fred!" India started. "John is my friend and I really-"

"So you slept with John?!" the bassist asked incredulously.

Brian simply laughed but then looked at Roger, who looked very unpleased with the situation.

Brian had noticed that something had been off with him for a long time, but just couldn't quite understand what it was. With the situation happening before his eyes, he quickly put two and two together.

"John was not the one I slept with!" India snapped back at the bassist.

"So you did sleep with a Beatle?" asked Roger, not even trying to hide the disappointment he was feeling anymore.

"I knew it had been Paul!" John whispered to Freddie who just rolled his eyes in response.

"I'm gonna go get my drumsticks." said Roger, before leaving the room, while everyone noticed he had his drumsticks in his hands.

"He does seem moody..." mumbled Indigo while turning to Freddie to practice some warm ups.

-//-
07/01/2019

Truly astonished by the golden globes 'Bohemian Rhapsody' deservedly won! Rami, obviously was beyond fantastic as well as the rest of the boys. The movie was truly life changing, as was 'Queen', at least for me, so it deserves everything!

Also, I want to thank you for your votes! It means A LOT :)