11

1975 - somewhere in England

"I can't believe you let him out!" shouted Indigo.

"He was going to die if I didn't!" said John.

"He had been there for half an hour, John! Half an hour!" she shouted back.

"I know..." said John "I'm sorry" he apologized.

"It's ok, John." she sighed, defeated. "You're way too good of a person." she smiled, patting his shoulder.

"You think so?" he shyly asked.

"I really do..." she kindly responded. "I can't believe the song about Roger's fetish for cars is going to be the B side of Bohemian Rhapsody..."

**

1975 - London, England

"So... what did he say?" India asked as she poured tea in her friend's tea cups.

They were back in London now, and 'Queen' had a meeting in which they would show their newest song, 'Bohemian Rhapsody', to a producer.

"Let's just say that John threw a rock at the producer's window." said Freddie while shooting his head in disappointment at his band mate's behavior.

India turned to John with a surprised look.

"It wasn't me! Roger did it!" John defended himself.

"Of course he did." she mumbled knowingly.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Roger asked.

"Oh nothing, Roger 'who was about to throw a coffee machine at Brian's head' Taylor."

"Anyways," continued Brian after glaring at the blonde drummer. "he said he hated the song and that no one would actually listen to it." he finished.

"What an arsehole!" the girl exclaimed "that song was honestly legendary to say the least! Is he deaf or something?"

"I think so... and he has got a terrible fashion sense!" responded the lead singer.

"Oh well... it's a pity that he can't see how great of a song it is."

India searched for the sugar on the table, before remembering she had forgotten it in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, excuse me for a second."

She got up and left the room.

Brian looked at Roger and gestured to him to go talk to her, which took Roger some time to understand.

"Um?" he asked confused.

Brian kept gesturing with his head towards the kitchen furiously.

"Oh! Right!" he whispered "I'm going to the bathroom, excuse me."

When he got to the kitchen, he saw India looking through her kitchen's cupboards.

"Are you looking for me?" asked the drummer cheekily. "I left some time ago."

She just rolled her eyes and smiled at the blonde beauty.

"Look..." Roger started. "About the other day... I wanted to apolog-"

"It's ok, Rog, really." she cut him off "And answering your question" she continued. "That was my dad in the picture..."

"So I'm guessing and hoping your drummer boyfriend wasn't that attractive." he laughed back "Are we good?"

"Of course, Rog" she smiled widely "come here!" she took him into a warm hug both of them desperately needed from each other. "Now let's get back. By the way, I think I'm out of sugar." she laughed.

"No you're not, you're full of it." Roger answered "I'm getting diabetes from your sweetness." he smirked playfully.

"Oh my God Roger, I'm so close to throwing you out of the window." she said while leaving the kitchen

"See! That's what I'm talking about! You're so sweet!" he said after her.

-//-
11/01/2019