Wakas

A/N: Again, thank you for reaching this far. Sorry for the wrong grammars, might edit this soon. Happy new year! Hope you get the message of the story. Luvyuuu.

...

Wakas (1)

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

The best part of the story in on its climax, where everybody realizes how fucked up the situation they are in. At this point, everybody realizes how fucked up they've gone, to think that the curse embedded to them is worse.

Crying in pain and groaning with sobs, Thora continued pulling the unconscious Marrah on the secretive part of the facility: the laboratory. There are no soldiers surrounded them; everyone's dead, she thought.

As the roof collapsed earlier, she immediately found out that her right foot is on trouble. Good thing her consciousness doesn't leave her. She then tried to walk after getting up and found Marrah's impassive body.

As she arrived at the metal door, she walks towards the scanner and let it detects her eyes. Again, she did what she does earlier as the door in front opened. After getting in, the door behind her closed. She shed the escaped sweat on her forehead and took a deep sigh.

She turned her head and looks for something that might help to defend herself and Marrah. Her hands are shaking and her knees are trembling. She found nothing. When she realizes how risky that situation is for her, she started to mourn.

She did nothing but sat on the floor while weeping aloud. She tried to howl louder to think that the laboratory where they are in is soundproof. Her foot hurts, as well as her heart. Suddenly, a picture of a crying girl started to reminisce in her mind.

"Dada!" the little girl wailed.

Later on, she stopped crying as a lollipop suddenly appeared in front of her. She coated her tears using her pink sweaters and saw a masculine man, standing in front. She smiled and accepts the candy offer immediately.

"Thank you, Dada," she uttered after opening the lollipop and licking it.

"You're welcome," her father responded and caressed her hair. "Would you please do me a favor, then?"

"Opo, Dada," she replied happily.

"Would you please turn around and go to the car, baby?" he asked with a tone of gentleness. The little girl nodded and followed obediently.

As she closed the car, she waves her hand to her father on the side of the window. Her father waved and smiled back.

But their joyful greetings to each other stopped when a sudden explosion occurred. She closed her eyes when she felt abruptness to the repeating blow-up. Her heartbeats raced and her sweat and tears are showing wildly. And before she knew, the lifeless body of her father emerged in front of her.

"Dada!" Thora wailed as she remembered a memory she tried to forget years ago.

She sobbed as she recalled the lifeless body of her father; full of blood. She cried as a memory of the past appeared in her mind that happened 19 years ago. Those were days...

"M-miss?" a voice makes Thora stopped howling. "Miss, are you fine?"

Thora brushed the tears she released earlier when she stood up and found Marrah, helping herself up.

"H-hindi mo kaya..." Thora spoke like she's telling it to the air.

Marrah didn't listen. Instead, she touched her head after standing up and found a blood in it. Her sight is already blurry and shaking. The girl's right, Marrah thought. I can't.