6:

recap:

"I told you to call me Levi," he finally admits.

"Oh, Sorry Levi," I continue to mumble.

"Good girl," he half whispers.

My heart skips a beat.

6:

"So, what do you need me for??" I ask Levi.

"What do you mean?" he replies.

"You said "Cadet (L/N), I require your assistance,". Thank you for using my mother's last name, by the way," I remind him.

"No problem," he says and plops down on my sofa, spreading out as his shirt comes slightly untucked, revealing a slither of skin above his belt. I take a sharp intake of breath and avert my eyes.

"You still haven't answered my question," I remind him once again, moving to sit on the small piece of sofa left next to his head.

"It was an excuse," he admits, shifting a bit and closing his eyes.

"Excuse to do what?" Was it to see me?

"I wanted Petra to move so I could sit here."

"What?" I frown.

"Tch, your sofa is comfy, and I don't have one in my office. I'm sick of sleeping in my chair." It was 9pm the day after I met Levi, and everyone should be in their apartments or houses by now, but Levi probably guessed I would be here. Petra has most likely left by now and everyone else in the med centre - apart from Jean though. I managed to get him to come back to rest his foot, but he always sleeps early. He's like an old woman.

"Why don't you go back to your house? Not everyone has one of them you know," I ask almost passive aggressively.

"I haven't been there in months, you can use it if you want."

"What do you mean? You've been sleeping on your office chair for months when you have a perfectly good home to go back to and instead you come here and offer it to me?" I frown, confused and angry.

"It's not my home, (Y/N). And it never will be."

There was a moment of silence.

"Now go, I'm going to sleep," he orders me.

"What? No, this is where I sleep," I protest.

"Not tonight Cadet," he sighs.

"If you can't be bothered to walk to your bed then you must understand that neither can I."

"This is my way of forcing you to go home, (Y/N)," he sits up and looks at me. "Get some decent sleep. You've got bags under your eyes, it's ugly."

"With all due respect Corporal, I don't give a shit," I reply.

His stare lingers for a bit, trying to read the emotions within my eyes.

"Take my house, Cadet, it's a lot closer than the staff block," he continues, lying back down on the sofa.

"I'm not leaving," I huff. "Anyway, I need to redo your dressing, it's been on for 24 hours."

"You really have to redo it every day?" he asks.

"It's best to, but you don't have to," I say, standing up and walking towards a cabinet of different gauzes and medical tape. "Why, do you not want to see me that often?" I joke.

I hear him mumble a reply and I question him on it, but I look back over to see him with his eyes closed. I chuckle and walk over to him. I roll up his trouser leg and take off his shoe and sock. I undo the bandaging I had done yesterday and lifted his foot to check for any reaction to the gauze. I finish up quickly and put everything away.

I look back over at the sleeping Levi and walk closer to him. I crouch down and smile. He's not so intimidating when he's asleep.

Without thinking I look back down at his stomach, but this time more skin is showing because he moved.
Oh damn.

"Like what you see?"

I cough and swiftly stand up. I blush and apologise.

"I'm taking up all the sofa, sorry,"

"Huh?" Did he just say sorry?

"I guess you aren't taking my offer, so this sofa has got to be big enough for the two of us," he explains as he shifts down, leaving more room by his head.

The sofa is in an L-shape and so I sit in the corner with my legs out in front of me, while his head rests besides my legs.

"Thank you, Sir."

"It's Levi."

"Oh, yeah. Thanks Levi," I correct myself.

"Anytime, brat."

And somehow, I wake up with Levi's head in my lap.

[A/N]

i wrote this in a car

lia x