7:

disclaimer: this is a mini chapter that is basically just trash, there's only one bit of plot at the end so skip if u want

7:

For the first time in a week, I wake up without someone yelling my name. I open my eyes and realise that I must have slumped down so my body is almost folded in half. I push myself up with my hands and look around. Rubbing my eyes, I wonder when Levi left, and I sit up further. I look down at my legs and see a blanket draped over them. I grin assuming Levi did this, and I start to giggle uncontrollably like a fangirl.

I stand up and walk over to my desk. I sit down and stare at the wall ahead of me while resting my head on my hand. I start thinking about Levi I smile. Is it possible to start liking someone after 2 days? I mean surely - if you meet someone you can be instantly attracted to them, nurturing that attraction is what takes time.

I guess you could call my feelings towards Levi potential liking; is that even English? Either way, I need to go and talk to Petra about it. I groan and hit my head on the table. You've known him for two days.

Two days, (Y/N).

And its Levi.

He may not be as cold as everyone thinks he is, but he's still reserved and doesn't seem to get attached to anyone. I sure do know how to pick them, huh.

It's not my fault that his nose looks so poke-able.

I said it okay, bite me.

PLOT INCOMINGG

"(Y/N)?" I hear a guy call my name.

I sit up like a shot after realising I fell asleep and that the voice doesn't belong to Petra. I look up and see Jean at the door.

"Oh, Jean, it's you. What is it? You're not supposed to be standing," I sigh and stand up out of my chair.

"Yeah, but Captain Erwin just came in demanding to see you and he ordered me to come get you," he explains shyly, slightly blushing.

"Then why didn't he order Petra instead?" I ask.

"She's not here at the moment. Corporal came in and said he needed her. He said you'd be okay with it," he explains for me.

Corporal?

"Levi, you mean?" I shuffle.

"Yeah... I'm guessing you aren't okay with it then?" he blushes even more and shifts his weight from one leg to the other, afterwards remembering that he hurt his foot, and shifting back onto the other leg in a very awkward manner.

It's not as if I have anything to be angry about, neither of them have done anything wrong, so I should be okay with it. Tell him you're okay with it.

"No, no, it's fine," I tell him. I see him frown a bit at my answer.

It's not fine though is it?
Petra is currently acting as my employee, he can't just take her away.
That's definitely the only thing I'm mad about, I'm sure.

"I better see dad then, huh," I mumble.

"What did you say?" Jean inquires.

"Oh, nothing, don't worry, just talking to myself," I laugh.

I sort out my hair and walk to the door, aware that I haven't washed, changed or brushed my teeth - and I prepare for the worst.

[A/N]

ty for reading or not reading
next chapter will be normal

lia x