MIDNIGHT

Start writing your story

BELLA'S POV

As I get to school the next morning I see the Cullen's all waiting around their cars I get out the truck with books in hands and start going to my first block which is French. I forgot that I have this class with Alice and Jasper . when I take my seat I see the board and written on it is "pop quiz" I took out my pencil next thing I know I see jasper looking at me as if he could feel my pain I mentally hit my head he can feel and change mood and feeling so he probably feels my pain.

TIME SKIP

when I got home I told Charlie that I had to go to the library for a school project which wasn't a lie I had a English prompt due in two day so I need to get started " be back before 5:30 or there will be heck to pay" he said I just nodded and went outside and went to the library to my advantage no one besides the librarian was here when I walked through the doors I saw a horse jumping completion and I remember Midnight the horse I use to ride in Phoenix, Arizona. Charlie had promise me that when I moved here my senior year of high school he would get Midnight when he got him he was delivered to the ranch that we had previously bought a stable at for Midnight but that was on my 18th birthday and a few days after the abuse started and I was prohibited to go see Midnight.