WHY ME!?!?!

BELLA'S POV

As I walk into the library I see a pair of gold eyes. When I go to sit down I look up and I am meet with five pair of golden eyes I jump back. Next thing you know Edward is right beside me hugging me " Bella I am so sorry we left you and that after we left Charlie blamed you for our departure and that he started to beat you" Edward says I start to break down and cry " Bella everything is okay everything is going to be okay" Alice says next thing I know everything went black.

EDWARD'S POV

After Alice spoke I look down to see Bella black out we all went to our cars as I put Bella in the back seat Alice says "Someone needs to take Bella's truck back to the house" everyone looks at me " I am staying with Bella I have already made the mistake of leaving her once I am not leaving her again" I say. " I'll take it" Rosalie said " I'll go with her" Emmett said.

TIME SKIP

BELLA'S POV

As I started coming to I didn't know where I was at first but when I sat up I see that I am in Carlisle home medical room. I looked down to see I had an IV in my arm I immediately took it out and put a bandage over it and unhook the heart monitor. Then all of a sudden the loudest BEEP!!!!!!! went through it and the line went Stright. All of a sudden the door busts open and I see Carlisle and Edward standing at the door.