Ballet

Bella's POV

It has been two days since I told Carlisle I love to dance and ride houses. Today is the first day Carlisle is allowing me to do something in the studio. I first start my warm ups
Stretch
25 push-ups
30 sit-ups
Set of high knees
Set of Stright legs
Set of high knees
Then all the Cullen's watch me do a dance I was taught a year ago

After I was finished everyone was clapping I was in a little pain in my leg but I tried to play it off the best I could but obviously Jasper had to open his mouth "give her some room she is in pain" Carlisle was the first to come to me I tried using my voice "I-I a-am f—fine" I tried to say Carlisle picked me up and placed me on the sofa and said " I am going to wrap it up and I want you to ice it and elevate it" I nod my head.

2 hours later

I was in my room and suddenly I felt the urge to vomit and ran towards the bathroom and vomited in the toilet Carlisle must had heard me because he cane in and held my hair back . After I was finished he went into full doctor mode asking me "how do you feel." "Do you feel better"
"Does your stomach hurt" and etc I said " I a-am f-fine" he knew I was lying but said okay and left. I went to my "bed" and laid down

Few Hours later

I woke up with a huge headache I went downstairs to see no one there they were all in their rooms. All of a sudden Edward was beside me "can I help yo fine something" "AHHHH!!" "shhhhh" "s-sorry" I said. 'I have a headache and can't sleep I was looking for some Advil or Tylenol or ibuprofen' I wrote down "here" he grabbed my hand and we went to Carlisle and Esme's room and knocked "come in" a soft gentle voice said "Edward Bella what can we do for you" " Bella is having really bad headaches and was seeing if she can get some Advil or ibuprofen or Tylenol " "follow me" we went to Carlisle medical room and he told me to lay down on the table while they were talking and looking for something not to high or to low I fell asleep.

April 19 2019 2:10 am
419 words