Wait who are you again

Bella's POV

As I laid there waiting for them to put the mask over my head I thought about all the trauma I have been through all I could think about is me not being able to walk again right before they put the mask on the doctor looked at me and said " are you ready ms swan" I nodded my head.

3 days later

I start waking up the first thing I realize is that I am in a hospital bed with some random dude beside me ask me if I was okay " I'm fine and who are you?" I asked " I am your doctor that did the surgery it seems as if your leg is doing amazing we should have you out of here in no time." Then Esme and Carlisle walked in Esme came over to my bed sat down beside me and said " your looking a bit more colorful today how do you feel darling." " okay my head hurts a little bit but I should be fine." " that's good you should be out of here in no time." "Where is Emmett??" They both shares a look before looking at me and Carlisle speaking up " at home he didn't want you to be upset with him ." " I'm not upset with him he didn't purposely throw the ball and make me hurt myself." " will tell him when we go home you said that but for right now I think you need to get some rest we will have Alice or Edward bring you some clothes." " by chance can you bring me a sketch book please?" " of course." Esme said I started to feel droopy and started to doze off last thing I remember is them saying " goodbye we love you."