Pain

Bella's POV

The next day I wake up around 12:00 when I get out of bed I must have stepped wrong because pain struck my leg and I wince after it stop hurting I get up and go down stairs "good afternoon Esme." "Good afternoon Bella, how did you sleep." "good" that was a lie I was restless and couldn't sleep " well Carlisle said he would like to see you outside when you woke up." " okay" I say with a yawn
" are you sure you sleep good last night." "Yes." When I stepped outside Carlisle, Jasper, and Emmett were out there "h-hey" I said lowly "hey Bella" Emmett said " we were just about to come in and get you. You ready for your workout." "Huh?" I asked confused " what he means is that we thought that being outside instead of the house would be better as some say the sun produces vitamin D." Carlisle said I just shrugged my shoulders and started to workout I started with a few simple stretches and then I ran 4 times around the house before stopping to catch my breath after that I did some intense stretches like trying to work on my splits and jumps and flexibility all together after I was finished I got on the deck and started with some tumbling like front walkover, back walkover, front and back handsprings, front Ariel, and some tumbling sequels. After finishing I could barely walk on my leg it hurt so much when I lifted my shorts I see that where it is hurting there is a big bruise. I sat down to wait for the pain to subside but it didn't so I had no choice I am slowly limping my way in the house. When I got in at the same time Emmett and Jasper were throwing a ball and Emmett accidentally threw the ball and it hit my leg "AHHHH!" I screamed in pain I feel to the floor and was crying it hurt so bad "Bella what's wrong speck to me" Jasper said " someone call Carlisle NOW!" I was in so much pain I could barley move my leg it hurt so much jaz picked me up and carried me to the car and drove me to the hospital when we got there I was sent to X-ray. When they got the X-ray back they said that my rod had been broken in half and that I would need surgery to get the old one out and to put the new one in.

 When they got the X-ray back they said that my rod had been broken in half and that I would need surgery to get the old one out and to put the new one in