Late Christmas Special

Alright. I know what you all are gonna say. "Where have the chapters gone!" "Why is it taking so long for you to upload?!" and all that flop. Listen you will understand why once you see how long this special chapter is. It has over 2000 words and a lot of detail has gone into this. I know it is already February and way past Christmas, but this is it, the finished thing. Enjoy my hardwork!

***Annii's POV***

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I was jostled awake by a very excited Sally jumping on my bed. Okay, nothing is in danger, otherwise she would have just pushed me out of bed and screamed, so what is soooo important as to wake me up while we are snowed in?

"Sally, what could be so important as to so rudely awake me on a snow day? Sleep is a necessity for bodily function, ya know," I said groggily. "Plus, you know how I get if someone wakes me up for no reason."

"I know, but you need to see this! It has never ever EVER happened before! It won't be there for long, so GET UP!" she argued and continued to bounce on me. She really wanted me to see it, huh?

"Maybe later. Besides, it's not like it's a life or death situation. Now, let me enjoy winter for once." I say, pulling the covers over my head and shifting into my bed.

"Oh, come on!" Sally whined. She then crawled over to where the covers were over my head and picked them up so that she could pull out her signature move, the kitten-stare! (I know some people call it puppy-eyes, but I call it what I like, so there) "Please?"

I have to give in, otherwise I won't be able to enjoy being confined in a small space already packed full of creepypastas. Why must it be the second-most annoying monster in this place be the one to boot me outta bed? "Fine, I'll get up, but you have to promise me something, okay?" This is the only way I'll be able to cope with the rest of winter.

"Anything! Just get out of bed once I agree!" She seemed depsrate. I wonder what it could be?

"Alright. You must never, under any circumstance, wake me up from sleep of any kind. Hell, if it hadn't been you and someone else, I would have picked you up, chucked you out the window, jump out after you, and proceed to chuck things at you until you would be covered in random items of the house." Her eyes widen as I spelled out her doom if she had been any other monster (especially BEN). "In other words, don't wake me up for any reason, at any time, at any place, ever. Got it?"

"Aww! You never let me have any fun!" she exclaimed.

"That's all false and you know it!"

"Fine. Now get your lazy butt outta bed so you can see this! It won't last forever!" Sally then grabbed my arm and started tugging on it as if it were a leash and I were a dog. I reluctantly removed the warm and scrunched covers from my staticy pj's and followed Sally out of my cave of a room and downstairs where, I already could tell by the chattering, there were many proxies of Slenderman. I wonder what has them up too? Sally? No, most of the others would have ignored her, so what was it?

I came to the end of the stairs with Sally still tugging away at my now limp arm. We walked through the kitchen and was about to enter the living room that was filled with creepypastas tossing questions in the air and chattering away when Slenderman decided to step in front of us. Sally stopped jerking my arm and ran to the living-room, leaving me and Slender alone in the kitchen. I noticed that Slender had on, instead of his usual red tie, a festive green tie with blinking lights and a few strands of tinsel hanging from them.

What is he planning in that over-the-top tie?

***Slender's POV***

God, I hope it's good enough. That's all that was running through my mind as more and more of my proxies flowed into the living-room. I spent much of my time last night trying to perfect this for Annii. There was a tree with gifts, of which I tried to find the most suitable things for everyone and, yes, I labeled them with little tags with "From: ???" written on them. There were also many strands of evergreen garland around the room, decorated with tinsel and little ornaments, customized to fit our lifestyle, of course, while still keeping the spirit of Christmas healthy. For example, there are bloody knives with a wreath around the handles, severed heads with Santa hats,and bloody, ripped up teddy bears dawning a shiny red bow. The fireplace is lit and has stockings hung over it with sharpened candy canes in all of them and packaged organs in specific ones. I even managed to get rid of most of the blood stains in the carpet. Every detail meticulously placed and organized so that not one part of the room was too dazzling for eyes that haven't seen bright colors in a long time. I wonder if she'll like it?