Chapter 5

A/N: Alright, so I know that I haven't been uploading as much as I should be doing, but school's over now and there were a bunch of tests and finals that were coming up and I needed to study up on them otherwise I wasn't going to be able to work on this book in the summer and I would  have had to attend summer school. I know, that didn't happen, but I just wanted to be sure. Moving away from that subject, I want to talk about how this book has gotten to over 600 READS since I have posted the first chapter and the amazing feedback I am getting from you guys! You guys are so amazing and your comments are always making me happy knowing you like my book. I got a particularly good comment on my Christmas Special. Shout out to jawakpos saying that they would prefer that Christmas over the real version. I take that as high praise that someone would take my imagination over the real world. Thanks! Speaking of the Christmas Special, I have reviewed the chapter enough and compared it with the draft I have of the book and I think that it won't have anything to do with the timeline of the main chapters. I thought it would be nice to have a little sneak-peek into what the character can do(I am using my OC's characteristics as the reader's), but as far as it being a part of the actual book, it doesn't really fit in with the timeline I have in mind, so I don't think that the Christmas scene will make it into the actual chapters. Anyhoo, this A/N is already long enough and I don't want you guys to be bored out of your mind, so here is the long-awaited, WAY over-due chapter you guys have been hoping for! Enjoy!

***Annii's POV***

After I snapped out of my "zone" I find myself at my front door with Sally on my shoulders. I set her down on the ground so that we would be able to fit in the door frame.

"Do you have any questions, Sally?" I asked her so that I was not going to be bombarded with questions when I was getting her inside or getting her dress.

"Yeah. Why to you live in the woods alone?" She said while looking up to the cabin, eyes squinting to see the outline in the near-twilight hours of the night. Best not sadden her with the truth.

"I find the woods comforting and serene. It soothes the nerves," I said, not completely lying whilst also keeping some truth to it. Speaking of questions.....

"Alright. How about this? We play a game of Back-n-Forth. I ask a question and you have to answer with all the honesty you can muster. Then, you ask a question and I will do the same. Okay?" Let's hope she agrees. She's finding out more about me than I am about her.

"Wow! First you let me into your home,, next a new dress, and now we play games! You are really nice Annii, so yes, I will would absolutely love to play that game!"

"Good! We will start in the morning after breakfast, but before we go inside, we need to go over some ru-" I was cut off by Sally running through the door, not having the will power to stand much longer. I sigh and go through the doorway and closed the door behind me. Maybe it is time for her bath?

"Alright Sally! Time for your bath," I say as I pick her up and carry her to the bathroom so her muddy feet don't touch my some-what clean wooden floors.

***Sally's POV***

I stepped one foot in the door and was instantly amazed. Based on what her house looked like on the outside, you would expect it to be a cold, bare, shell-of-what-would-have-been-a-great-camping-site house, but it's just the opposite! I mean, I have lived in a literal mansion all of my years of being a creepypasta, but this is mind-blowing!

From the door there was a room (most likely the living room) where there was a love-seat facing a wall with a flat-screen TV that was mounted on a good-sized entertainment center where many gaming consoles sat. Ben would love this. From where I stood there looked to be a kitchen connected to the room where a small table with a single chair sat right next to the counter. I also saw a staircase off to the left and, from the outside, the house was supposed to be only one floor, so I have no idea where those steps may go.