1 - Black Ice ✔

Stiles's Point of View

Scott said that I should try going to another club because I am having trouble finding a dom at his club. Which isn't his fault it's just my expectations for what I want in a dom and I am very picky. I know what I want and it hasn't been showing up at his club.

Scott and I have been friends since we were babies. I got into BDSM when I saw Scott dressed up in one of his leather outfits. I found him so hot and I asked him about it.

He told me how he got into BDSM and how he became a dom. I was so interested that I begged him to tell me more about it. After a few conversations, I wanted to get involved in his lifestyle.

Scott said that there was no way that I could be a dom and I got kind of offended by that but once he took me to his club and showed me all the responsibility that a dom has I knew he was right. I agreed to train as a submissive.

We tried to be with each other because Scott offered to train me because I didn't want to take a class with other people in his club or with a dom that I didn't personally know.

We tried to make it work but we were just too good of friends and I didn't really take him seriously as my dom but I still respected him as a dom, just not mine. We agreed that it wasn't working but he still trained me to be a sub.

That's why I'm outside of Black Ice. Another BDSM club Scott told me about. Scott said that the owner should know that I'm coming and for me to be on my best behavior since I am representing his club and management over his subs.

Scott knows I will behave unless I have a good reason not to. Hopefully, nothing goes wrong tonight.

I took a deep sigh and start walking towards the door.

I walk into Black Ice wearing tight black leather pants and my black leather boots. I feel so proud of myself because I finally convinced myself to enter this club. It took me a week to finally find the courage to actually come here.

Yes, I know I'm a submissive but I'm kind of scared to have new doms, that I don't know or never seen before, go crazy over me so I wanted to look a little like a dominate so I could scout out people here and how they act. 

Scott would be kind of disappointed in me for thinking that the doms in this club would try to take advantage of me.

I want to submit.

I want to please.

I want to be loved.

I want to love it.

I want more than I have. 

Once I get to the bar I take a look around the place and that there is a stage towards the back of the club. There are couches and tables scattered across the main floor. Then it looks like there's a dance floor or something like that. Then towards the corner, it looks like there's a VIP section with a couple of guys sitting on the couches with their submissives at their feet.

"What could I get ya?" I hear someone ask.

I look towards the voice to realize the bartender was talking to me.

"...um tequila please," I ask politely. 

Number of Words: 590

Published: November 20th, 2019