20 - Relax ✔

Stiles's Point of View

He slowly removes the ring after feeling up my dick.

"Cum now," he orders.

I scream as I release. Derek takes all of my cum into his mouth and brings his lips to mine. He pushes them together and pries my mouth open with his tongue so I can taste myself on his tongue.

"I love the sounds you make, pup," he moans against my lips.

"Ahh," I moan in exhaustion.

"Now I'm going to give you a very relaxing massage. You just sit there and be still," he says.

He gets up from the bed and uncuffs me from the headboard. I relax my body against the bed and following him walk around the room with my eyes. He grabs a bottle from his dresser draw and sets it on the nightstand. He pulls on some shorts and sits next to me on the bed. He opens the bottle and squeezes a small amount into the palm of his hand.

"This might be a little cold for a bit but our combined body temperature will warm it up in no time," he says.

"Uh-huh," I nod.

He rubs the oil over my chest and on the front of my legs. This feels so amazing. His hands are like a gift from God. He rubs the oil into my skin for what seems like hours.

"Rollover for me so I can get your backside," he says.

"Okay," I say.

I slowly begin to roll over while his hands are guiding my movements. He gets more oil and rubs it into my back and my shoulders. He runs his hands down from my back to my butt and over the flogger marks.

"That feels amazing," I moan.

"It's supposed to, pup," he says.

He moves his hands from my butt to my hole. He massages my rim.

"Ugh," I groan.

"Just relax," he says.

"Okay," I whisper.

He continues to massage and rub the oil into my skin. It is making me so relaxed and lulling me to sleep.

"How about you take a nap and I'll make dinner. I'll wake you up when dinner is done," he says.

"Okay, sure," I say.

That's the last thing I remember before my eyes close and I fall into a restful sleep.

***

"Stiles, wake up," I hear.

Someone is shaking me.

"Huh?" I wonder.

"Dinner is done. It's time to wake up and eat," Derek says.

"Okay," I say pushing myself up into a sitting position.

"What are we having?" I ask as we make our way to the kitchen.

"Pasta," he says dishing out plates and setting them down on the table.

I take a seat in a chair with a plate full of food.

"Where's Jackson and Isaac?" I ask.

"I asked them to go out so we could have dinner alone and so that you could relax and not have to worry about what you're going to say to Isaac," he answers.

"Oh, thanks,"

"You're welcome," he responds.

We continue to make small talk throughout dinner.

"Since we're done, how about you go hop in the shower while I clean up. I'll meet you in the shower when I'm done," he says.

"Okay," I say.

I get up from the table and push my chair in. I make my way to the bathroom and start the shower. I make the water more on the hot side. I had already cleaned my hair and body by the time Derek joins me. He comes in behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I get down on my knees and run my hands down Derek's sides. I connect my mouth to his dick and begin sucking. I fell asleep earlier before he could get off so it's the least I could do. I continue sucking and fondling his balls bringing him to the edge.

"Just like that," Derek moans gripping my hair.

I bob my head up and down on his dick until he cums.

"God, your mouth is amazing," he moans.

I stand up and lean my head on his chest.

"You are the best thing to ever come in my life," he whispers.

"Because I give good blowjobs?" I ask.

"No, because you give great blowjobs," he says.

"Shut up!" I shove him away.

"Hey, hey, hey, come here," he pulls me into his arms.

I huff.

"You are the best thing in my life because I actually care for you. For other people, I've been with it's been only one night stands or I've faked feelings, but with you it's real. With you my feelings are real," he explains.

"Awe, that's sweet. I care about you too," I mumble.

"Let's get out and cuddle," he says.

"Sure but we have to watch Star Wars," I say.

"Okay, sure," he laughs.

We get out and dry ourselves. I put on some pants and a t-shirt while he just put on pants. We climb into bed and he gets the remote. He goes to Disney+ and plays Star Wars.

"Are you going to stay the night?" he asks.

"I was planning on it," I say.

"How about you text Scott and let him know where you are or that you're at least safe," he suggests.

"Fine," I huff.

I grab my phone and send a short simple text to Scott. He responds pretty quickly with an apology and an okay.

"He knows, now let's relax," I say and cuddle into Derek's chest.

"Okay," he rubs his hand over my shoulder to comfort me, "Now go to sleep,"

"Okay, but I want to watch the movie," I mumble.

"Yeah but you can always watch the movie later and right now you are sleepy," he says.

"I'm not sleepy," I yawn.

"Uh-huh, sure," he mocks.

"Stop it, don't make fun of me," I mumble.

"Okay, I'm sorry, just get some sleep," he says.

I mumble incoherently and shove my face into his chest. He kisses my head and ruffles my hair.

Number of Words: 1035

Published: June 29th, 2020