31 - making moves

Y'all I would say I'm sorry but tbh I was focus on my first year in college and when I need to relax I read I don't write. I only started writing Bc most fanfics didn't have what I wanted exactly so I thought I'd write it but I don't really get it done right so then I end up losing interest, but I will finish the stories I have published at the moment at some point in time. 💕

Third Person's Point of View

Stiles goes to his apartment that he shared with Scott to pack. Derek comes with him so he can lift the heavy things. Stiles is very nervous I'm the drive over because he doesn't know how Scott will react and he doesn't want to lose his best friend. He doesn't know what he'd do without Scott in his life. He'd be a mess and very alone. Scott gave him a happy life filled with friends and his desires met. He never would've ventured into the BDSM life without him and Stiles doesn't ever want to look back.

Scott and Isaac are sitting on the couch talking when Stiles enters. Scott turns his head and greets Stiles with a smile.

"Hey man, I've gotta talk to you." Scott says.

"Okay," Stiles says slowly, "what's up?" He asks.

"Can we talk alone?" Scott asks while looking at Derek and Isaac.

"Um... yeah, sure," Stiles says.

"Let's go into my room okay?" Scott suggests.

Stiles nods his head and they both head into Scott's bedroom. Scott isn't known for being the cleanest but Stiles can admit that his room isn't too messy. He wonders if Scott picked up a bit because Isaac is here.

"So I was thinking," Scott starts.

"That's never good. I hope you didn't hurt yourself," Stiles laughs.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny. But no I'm serious," Scott says.

"Okay buddy, what were you thinking about?" Stiles asks.

"Well I was talking to Isaac and I realized how much I like him and how serious our relationship is getting," Scott says.

"Uh huh?" Stiles hums.

"And I was thinking about you and Derek and how serious your relationship is getting," he continues.

"Yeah..." Stiles says.

"And I was thinking about how much time you are at Derek's and not here," Scott says, "and how much time Isaac is over here,"

"Scott just spit it out," Stiles smiles.

"I was wondering is Isaac could move in and maybe you'd move in with Derek but of course if you don't want to move into Derek's then you don't have to and if you don't want Isaac to move in then he won't I was just thinking since we are getting into serious relationships maybe it's time to live with our significant others," Scott says.

Stiles is silence for a bit.

"Stiles?" Scott questions.

"Wow I'm just shocked," Stiles says

"Of course none of this has to happen if you don't want it to," Scott says.

"I would never ask you to stop moving toward in your life even if I'm not going with you. You deserve everything in life," Stiles says.

"I know you'd never but still," Scott says.

"Well actually Derek asked me to move in with him today," Stiles says.

"Really!?" Scott asks.

"Yeah, I was coming here to tell you," Stiles says.

Stiles is shocked that scott is moving so fast and he mentions that Derek asked him to move in with him.

"I'm happy for Stiles!" Scott shouts.

"I'm happy for you!" Stiles shouts back.

They share an emotional movement with hugs and a couple tears that they won't be letting any other person know about. They can't believe they won't be living together anymore.

***

Derek and Isaac are talking about the moves in the living room when Scott and Stiles come back. They are both happy for each other. Stiles and Scott comes back and they all four have a cute conversation about their futures.

Stiles and Derek go through Stiles stuff and make three piles. Stuff to keep, stuff to throw away, and stuff to donate. Scott and Isaac go get boxes and tape then come back to help Stiles pack. They all help Isaac pack and move in with Scott the following week.

These past few weeks have been filled with a lot of joy, butter sweet moments and hugs. Everyone is very happy for the two couples moving in with each other.

Published: May 14th, 2022💕