30 - you & me?

***NOT EDITED***

Stiles's Point of View

I am currently hanging from the hooks on stage in the club right now. I am completely naked and blindfolded and can't move. Normally this would be very concerning for people but not me. Because I know who tied me up. I know whose watching. I know myself. I wish I knew what the scene was but I trust Der-Master. I trust Master. I will never, not trust him unless he gives me a reason to question him but I doubt that will happen anytime soon or at all.

"Are you ready pup?" Master asks.

He brings me out of my head and back into the situation ad setting happening around me. I need to be aware of what's happening so I know when or if I need to safeword.

"Yes, Master," I respond.

Master runs his hands up and down my body and hair. It feels amazing. I love when he worships my body, but even more, I love to worship him. I love giving pleasure to Master.

"I will start with a simple flogging to warm up your skin and mind, okay?" he says.

"Yes, Master," I say.

He flogs me repeatedly and consistently. The strikes are at a constant rate and I love it. He starts on my back then my ass and moving to my thighs then back up again not getting too close to my neck and head. I love how careful he is when performing a scene.

"Good boy, let's get this scene started pup," he says.

"Yes Master," I moan.

***A Week Later***

Third's Person's Point of View

Stiles has been staying with Derek for a while now and Jackson has already moved in with Ethan and Danny so there's an extra room at Derek's.

Half of Stiles's closet and stuff is at Derek's so Stiles makes a comment towards Derek when Derek asked if he needs to go home.

They are cuddling in bed, enjoying their time together with no interruptions.

"Do you need to go home?" Derek asks.

"No, I want to stay here, I love being here with you," Stiles says.

"But baby, you have to go home sometime and see Scott," Derek says.

"I see Scott at the club or whenever we want to hang out," Stiles says, "What if I just stay here?" Stiles asks.

"What? Like permanently?" Derek asks.

"Yeah," Stiles confirms.

"Um well, I guess you basically live here anyway so why not," Derek shrugs.

"That's it?" Stiles questions, "No romantic gesture? No asking me to move in with you? You just agree to me staying here, no like roommates to lover's talk or something?"

Derek moves from the bed and kneels next to the bed, "Stiles, the love of my life, will you make me the happiest man alive and move in with me?" Derek proposes.

"Yes!" Stiles shouts while giggling.

Stiles pulls Derek up from his knees into a kiss. It didn't stop there though. The kiss quickly escalated to a heated makeout session which lead to a steaming bit of foreplay. The foreplay obviously leads to them having laughable, cringe-worthy romantic vanilla sex. Just because they are a kinky couple does not mean they don't need just some regular old vanilla sex. They take this time to really embrace each other and tell each other they love them with their actions.

***The Next Morning***

Stiles's Point of View

"When do you want to tell Scott that you are moving in with me?" Derek asks.

"I don't know. I'm not sure if he will be upset or happy for me. I hope this doesn't hurt him too much," I say.

"Why would you moving out hurt him?" Derek asks.

"Because I feel like I'm leaving him and his father already did. I don't want him to put me in that category as well. I hope he understands that he's still going to be in my life and that we will see each other pretty often," I explain.

"I understand but if he is your true best friend then he will be happy for you," he says.

"Yeah," I sigh.

"Are you ready to move out?" he asks.

I whip around to face him, "Of course I am ready to move in with you! How could you ask that?" I accuse.

"Because it sounds like you don't want to leave him," he says.

"Well yeah, we've basically lived together since we were 4 years old but it's time to grow up now and live my own life just like he is with Isaac. I want you. I want to be with you. I want to live with you. I want to move in here. I promise. I would never do something I don't want to do." I say.

"Okay, I believe you," he hugs me.

"I'll call him later to meet up with him so we can talk and catch up," I say.

"Okay, pup,"

"Can we watch a movie?" I ask.

"Sure, which one?" he asks.

"Let's go through Netflix," I say.

Derek and I begin to watch movies all morning.

Number of Words: 900+

Published: September 10th, 2021

a/n: I AM SO SORRY!!!! I did not realize I haven't updated since February!! How could I forget about this story!! I hope you guys don't mind not much smut in this book. I'd rather read it than write it lol. I just started college, I am in my 3rd week and the work is starting to pile up along with all the clubs and volunteer hours I have. I hope to finish this story by Christmas! I hope yall love it.

Thank you to those who served, protected, died, and more on 9/11! We are grateful. We miss you!!