19 - Edge ✔

Stiles's Point of View

I have no idea what he is going to do with everything I chose and I have no idea how long he is going to tease and edge me. I hope he isn't too hard on me but I do realize that this is a punishment and not supposed to be enjoyable so I can't hope for too much mercy from him. I see him grab the flogger.

"I am going to warm up your skin a bit," he says.

This is going to be fun. 

I said sarcastically. 

"Now I want you to count the hits if you miss one I will add two to the amount I plan on giving you," he says.

"Yes, sir," I reply.

I feel the first hit on my chest. It was light but effective. I love the sting of the flogger. I never would've thought I'd be into pain. I mean I'm not a masochist but I can enjoy some pain here and there. 

"One," I moan.

"Good, I was starting to think I was going to have to add some,"

Another cracked on my chest and another.

"Three," I whine.

Another and another hit came one after another.

"Twenty," I cry.

"Okay now that that part of your punishment is over now I'm going to have fun while you won't," he says. 

Derek drops the flogger and runs his hands over his work. His hands-on my red, hot skin aches but it is also comforting as he massages my chest and butt. 

"But I was so close," I whine.

"I know, that's why I stopped pup," he whispers into my ear.

His voice sends a shiver down my spine and gives me goosebumps. He moves his mouth from my ear to my jaw. He licks down my neck and sucks on the part where my shoulder connects with my neck. It feels so good. It's like he has my sweet spot marked so he can always find it. 

"Now that you're hard I'm going to put the cock ring on," he says.

I whine in protest.

"Sh, sh, sh, you'll be okay, I promise," he mocks.

I let out a huff in annoyance.

Derek grabs the cock ring from the nightstand and begins to pull my cock and balls through it. He settles it into place at the base of my cock and balls. I hate cock rings. They are the worst invention ever made. Why would anyone want to delay or deny themselves an orgasm? Whoever created them was trying to eliminate the male population off the face of the earth. Whoever created them needs to be put on trial and justice needs to be served for all men who have experienced a cock ring. 

"Now, you will tell me when your close and you will beg for an orgasm but that does not mean I will grant you one. Do you understand?" he demands.

"Yes, sir,"

"Good boy," he ruffles his hand through my hair. 

I love it when he runs his hands through my hair. It feels amazing. I bet if we tried I could have an orgasm with just his hands going through and pulling on my hair. Maybe we should try that one day. Derek grabs the dildo and brings it to my mouth.

"Open," he orders.

I open my mouth and he shoves the dildo in quickly.

"Get it wet because that's all the help you're going to get," he says. 

He throat fucks me with the dildo and I swirl my tongue around it to try and get as much spit on it as I can. I want this to be at least a little bit pleasurable. I do not need a ripped asshole. After a few minutes, he removes the dildo from my mouth and runs it down my stomach towards my hole. Derek edges me with the dildo. He starts by fucking me with the dildo, slow and soft to fast and hard. I can't stand all this edging.

"Please Master, please!" I beg.

"For what, pup?" He asks knowing damn well what I want.

"Cum, please sir, please, cum," I beg.

"Uh, Nah. I don't think so," he smirks.

Derek removes the dildo from my hole leaving me feeling so empty. I let a deep breath and try to control my breathing and bring myself down from the edge.

"Okay, now that you are relaxed, somewhat. We will move on to the next toy," he says holding up the prostate massager.

Oh, man. I forgot I picked that out. I really hope he lets me cum this time and doesn't edge me.

"Not likely," he says.

"What?" I question.

"You said that out loud," he replies,

"Shit," I whine,  "OW!" I yelp.

"Don't swear unless I'm pleasuring you. You know the rules," he says.

He pinched my thigh and it hurt really badly because he got just the smallest amount of skin and squeezed really hard. Owie.

I watch as Derek puts a small amount of lube on the toy and brings it to my hole. Derek then inserts the prostate massager into me gently but then I feel vibrations and he is across the room nowhere near the toy. Ugh, the vibrations must be controlled by a remote that he has. I look at his hands and what'd ya know, there's a small remote. The vibrations get really intense. 

"Please! Master!" I shout.

He doesn't respond but the vibrations turn off. I groan. I was so close. I look down at my cock and see that it is so purple. Man, I really want to cum. While I was lost in thought I feel the vibrations again. I throw my head back in pleasure and moan. 

Derek puts the vibrations on medium and sets the remote down. He runs his hands up and down my chest over the flogger marks. He taps his fingers up my sides and makes his way to my nipples. He pinches and teases them.

"Please master, let me cum, please," I beg.

Finally, the vibrations stop after being edged twice, Derek takes the massager out and disposes of it and will deal with every toy later. Derek runs his hands all over my body leaving tingles wherever his fingers met with my skin.

Then he brings his lips to mine and runs his tongue over and in and around my mouth, mixing our spit. He kisses, sucks, and licks down my chest and stomach leading to my v line. He kisses around my cock but never touches it. It seems a very hot heat sensation through my body. 

"Please," I beg.

"Please what Stiles?" he asks. 

"Please touch me," I whine. 

"I am touching you," he laughs.

"There! Touch me there, please master," I cry.

"Okay, but only since you asked so nicely," he says. 

Suddenly his warm wet mouth surrounds my dick and it feels amazing. 

"Please, let me cum, sir," I beg. 

"Already?" he questions.

"Yes, please," I beg. 

"Okay," he says.

I try to release but then I realize he hasn't removed the cock ring yet. I let out a loud whine.

"what's wrong, pup?" he asks.

"Ring," I cry.

"Sorry Stiles I've only known you for a couple of weeks, I think a ring is far too soon," he says.

"No, the cock ring," I groan.

"Oh yeah, haha," 

He slowly removes the ring after feeling up my dick.

"Cum now," he orders.

Number of Words: 1255

Published: June 22nd, 2020

A/n: Happy Late Father's Day