24 - together ✔

a/n: so I accidentally uploaded chapter 25 instead of 24 so I took 25 down and now publishing 24. I hope nobody is too upset about it. I will upload 25 in a week

Scott's Point of View

I see Isaac walk in with Jackson and Derek.

"Isaac I need to talk to you," I say.

"Oh, um. Okay,"

I pull him into my private room. He immediately goes and kneels in the middle of the room.

"No, no, no. Get up and sit on the bed. We are going to talk," I say.

I sit beside him, our thighs touching.

"Um, so what are we going to talk about?" he asks.

"We need to talk about our feelings," I say.

"But we're men, we don't do feelings," he whines.

"Men don't whine," I laugh.

"Okay, fine let's talk about our stupid feelings," he says as he kicks his legs.

"I have liked you for a while now, to be honest. I waited to tell you because I was afraid that you'd reject me," I say.

"I could never reject you, Scott," he whispers.

"I would like to sign a long term contract with you and be your boyfriend," I propose.

"Really?" he questions.

"Yes, really. I'm not joking. I know Stiles told you about our fight and everything he said was true. Or well hopefully he didn't just say some random bullshit but what he said about me having feelings for you is true. I like you," I explain.

"I like you too, that's why I always agreed to do scenes with you," he says.

"I canceled our scene and had another pair fill the spot because I felt that you and I needed to talk," I told him.

"Okay, that's fine by me, to be honest, I wasn't really feeling it tonight,"

"Isaac, have you ever done a scene with me that you didn't feel like doing?" I ask seriously.

"Not really, normally I'm just scared about messing up and really nervous,"

"Never be nervous and remember you don't have to be perfect," I tell him.

"I know but I want to be perfect for you," he says.

"I know you do but don't stress yourself out about it, okay?"

"Okay," he replies.

"Good, now let's get to know each other better. I mean I know a little about you but not a lot," I say.

"Okay sure, 20 questions?" he suggests.

"Sure, you first,"

***

I just finished my talk with Isaac and we talked like we really talked. We got to know each other better and each other secrets and stuff like that. Also, we talked about our feelings. We decided to give a contract a shot. We will write up the contract tomorrow or in the following days but right now we just wanted to be with each other. After our talk, we laid in the bed in my private room and cuddled.

I run my fingers through his hair and pull him close to me. His back is flush with my chest. I love the closeness between us even though we just agreed to a date. It's like we've been dating for years. I'm pretty sure he's my mate but I don't know how to tell him. His breathing gets deep and even signally that he fell asleep.

I have a lot to tell people. Derek and I have been talking and thought about combining our clubs. Since so many of the two packs have mixed and are with each other he brought up the idea if we combine our packs. I was a little hesitant about it at first because I didn't want to give up the club I built from the ground up but he said that 50% of his original club will be in my name and it'll be ours. He also said that we'll need to buy the lot next to his club to begin building and adding on to the club, Black Ice in a month or two, once the blueprints are drawn up. So if we have to close his club then his members can come to my club until the building is done.

We are extending the main room where people go to sit and hang out and watch the scenes. The main stage will be a bit bigger while we are adding two other stages on the sides of the main room. The new club will also have a bigger changing room for the subs and more private rooms. Since we are combining the clubs the number of members will increase so the square footage of the club will need to be increased as well.

Derek kind of felt bad about the fact that we sold my club and he got to keep his so he wanted to rename his but I actually love the name so I said I was okay if he just added the "Pack" on to it since technically it is going to have some new parts. So the new name is "The Black Ice Pack". It's kind of a long name so people will still probably call it Black Ice.

We haven't told anyone yet because we kind of want it to be a surprise and also we don't know how the others will react. Obviously it is Derek's and I's decision so no one can really tell us what to do, except my mom. Man, she can get scary when she wants to. Anyway, we don't know how to bring it up in conversation so we are going to schedule a meeting tomorrow with our packs and tell them. Hopefully, it doesn't get delayed. I'd really like to get the blueprints for the club extension drawn up and started on. I just want everyone to enjoy this as much as Derek and I do. We think it is an awesome idea and I hope everyone else does.

The new club was the last thing on my mind before I shove my head in Isaac's neck, scenting him and falling into the darkness we all call sleep.

Stiles's Point of View

Derek and I had a hell of a night. It was intense and I came so many times I lost track. Derek and I are laying on the bed tangled up together catching our breath.

"Can I stay at your place tonight?" I ask.

"Sure, can I ask why?"

"I think Scott's going to bring Isaac home tonight and I do not need to hear them banging," I say.

"Okay," he laughs, "Let's just rest for a bit, and then I'll drive us back to my place."

"Okay," I close my eyes.

This was a great day and night.

Number of Words: 1140

Published: September 12, 2020

a/n: Please go read the prologue to my new book, "Am I Broken?"