Chapter Fifteen

It was slightly dark out and Kid has just finished setting up a table out on the back porch. There were white christmans lights streamed outside the door frame. More outdoor lights trailed along the garden path.
He set two bowls of pasta on each side of the table along with red wine and water along with it.

"Perfect" He mumbled to himself.

His stomach was doing backflips and he hadn't ever been so nervous in his life. He hoped and prayed that this would go as he planned, he loved her way to much and knew he couldn't stand a rejection at this point.

(F/N) walked on to the porch dressed in the most beautiful outfit ever. Her hair was twisted in bouncy curls topped with a white rose flower crown. She wore a a black dress, the front stopped at her knees but the back pooled behind her. The dress as lovely white lace with small white roses. And last but not least, black flats that had small roses on both of them.

"Beautiful" Kid said almost breathless.

"What is all of this?" (F/N) asked looking around at the setting.

"Come, sit" He said smiling pulling a chair out for her.

(F/N) carefully sat down and was pushed in by Kid. She had butterflies in her stomach as Kid sat down in front of her. He lightly tilted his head motioning to the food.

"Oh my god, this smells so good" She seemed shocked.

Kid chuckled and took a large bite of the pasta. (F/N) did the same and moaned in delight at the taste. She then wolfed down her meal.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

The two had finished eating. Kid stood and held his hand out for (F/N).

"Com on" He said calmly.

She placed her small in hand in his large one and followed him into the garden. The walked and spoke a bit as the path cam to an end. There was a large circle that they stood right in the middle of. Ther were more lights that looked like stray faries in the roses.

"Now, (F/N" He began.

He turned to face her and held both of her hands tightly. She looked up at him ready to listen.

"My love for you, is the strongest ever. I realized I couldn't live without you and you're basically my life line" Kid puffed out his cheeks, growing more nervous.

"I think it's about time, I ask you an important question" Kid slowly began lowering down on one knee.

(F/N) widened her eyes.
Kid pulled out the box placing it on his palm, he opened it completely the jewels shining in the moonlight.

"(F/N), will you please. Marry me" He smile nervously at her.